You may also like

Rate Dr. Dale Rubinchik

Dr. Dale Rubinchik's Ratings

Dr. Rubinchik and his staff have always been professional, helpful, and have provided me with excellent dental care over many years. I couldn't expect any better treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Rubinchik has been my dentist for many years and I think he is the best . Because of his dental
care, I have had no major problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

The most caring , knowledgeble and honest I had. I strong recommend. Andrea madrigal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Cohen has been my dentist for the past 19 years and I've always received a very good service at his practice. He is very protective and kept my teeth on excellent state.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Had concerns with previous Dentist. My wife is a Dr, Rubinchik patient and urged me to make an appointment with Dr, Rubinchik. I experienced a warm and friendly atmosphere upon entering. The staff greeted me promptly and assisted me professionally. The facility is neat, clean, well appointed and makes use of the latest technology. Dr. Rubinchik is friendly, personable and seemed genuinely attentive to my needs. Overall – a great 5-star first visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Very pleasant dental visit -- staff were friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr Dale has been my dentist for over 20 years. With an appointment, wait times are always under 10 minutes (usually less). He's a fine, knowledgeable, caring dentist, with up to date equipment in-office and a great chairside manner, His staff is friendly and helpful (when I needed a crown, they turned me onto a ZERO interest med/dental credit agency. Free money! Really!!) . Seven years ago, when I broke a tooth, he saw me same day and fixed it (Whew!! It was painful until he did his stuff). Highly recommended - both he and his partner Dr Cohen. Simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Have been going to Dr. Dale Rubinchik for over twenty five years and always been available and have received excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Rubinchik has been my dentist for years and is always there for me with all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I've had nothing but good experiences. I have been a patient for 2 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567560].votes_count ]]