Rate Dr. D Daramola

Dr. D Daramola's Ratings

staff were ok, cant say they were totally terrable,might help if they got off there chair to talk to you when they are dealing with your paper work and apointments. dr. daramola was very terrible, if i could report her i would, i went in for sum issues that really needed to be dealt with, she hardly talked to me, she looked up wrong results on me and told me somthing totaly different. but the next apointment she hardly corrected herself when i brought it to her attention, i asked about somthing else and she had no clue what i was talking about because she was to zoned into her computer and chair. seh couldnt figure out what i was talking about so i attemoted to show her, all she did was laugh and say she didnt understand...wtf... turn around and look at your patients!!! then you might figure it out. dont laugh at them if you dont no what there talking about just because you dont want to get off the computer. i thought it was very in profesional to treat patients like that. were all there for help and answers. not for you to watse our time as patients. very rude and inconsiderate. my children have better manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I have had many appointments with Dr. Daramola already, she has been great. I haven't had any issues with her as others below. She has always been helpful with any of my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Finally I get to see her. It was a fantastic experience I had with Dr Daramola! I don't have any problems recommending her, I think she's agreat doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

She was very helpful and finally got out the nasty wax blocking my ears from hearing well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr Daramola from my experience with her today is one of the best I have seen so far in our town and honestly I don't share the same views as some earlier as she showed me attention and was caring

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Today was my first visit to Dr. Daramola and frankly she just saved my life! I didn't experience any problems with her at all. I would highly recommend this doctor and some of the previous comments can be very misleading

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

This was my first experience with Dr. Daramola and it was good. I didn't have any of the concerns or issues others have listed below. She made eye contact with me, asked me questions, examined me and provided a course of action. I don't have any complaints and didn't find her the least bit rude. I had read these reviews before going and was nervous about seeing her but I went in with an open mind and was happy with the experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I had seen this Dr a couple of times. I feel like she does not have a clue what she is doing as a Dr and she is rude and makes me very uncomfortable. I had a pap done and it was the worst experience of my life. I have never felt pain like that in an exam ever. I was pregnant and she told me I heard my babies heartbeat during and exam and I was unsure myself as it didn't sound right to me. I went for my first ultrasound 6 days after she had told me this and they told me my baby had passed about 4 weeks prior to this appointment so there couldn't have been a heart beat. I believe the pap I had done that was so painful and caused me cramping for a day and a half after caused my miscarriage and I would suggest women to be careful if you are seeing this woman. There are other things I could go on but I won't, just please stay away from this Dr if you can :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I found that yes Dr. Darimola doesn't go crazy with excitement when she enters the room but she is smart and caring. She offered many other resources as well and made me feel very comfortable. Chances are when you realized that she isn't all smiley you became curt and she probably doesn't want to deal with your attitude problem as well. As for the person with the knee problems, most knee problems come from being over weight. Be happy that you had a doctor tell you the truth rather than just prescribing pills as most do.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2492403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Like pretty well every other comment on here, very dismissive, doesn't look at you and makes you feel like you're not being heard. Searching for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2470738].votes_count ]]