Rate Dr. D Daramola

Dr. D Daramola's Ratings

I had seen this Dr a couple of times. I feel like she does not have a clue what she is doing as a Dr and she is rude and makes me very uncomfortable. I had a pap done and it was the worst experience of my life. I have never felt pain like that in an exam ever. I was pregnant and she told me I heard my babies heartbeat during and exam and I was unsure myself as it didn't sound right to me. I went for my first ultrasound 6 days after she had told me this and they told me my baby had passed about 4 weeks prior to this appointment so there couldn't have been a heart beat. I believe the pap I had done that was so painful and caused me cramping for a day and a half after caused my miscarriage and I would suggest women to be careful if you are seeing this woman. There are other things I could go on but I won't, just please stay away from this Dr if you can :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I found that yes Dr. Darimola doesn't go crazy with excitement when she enters the room but she is smart and caring. She offered many other resources as well and made me feel very comfortable. Chances are when you realized that she isn't all smiley you became curt and she probably doesn't want to deal with your attitude problem as well. As for the person with the knee problems, most knee problems come from being over weight. Be happy that you had a doctor tell you the truth rather than just prescribing pills as most do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Like pretty well every other comment on here, very dismissive, doesn't look at you and makes you feel like you're not being heard. Searching for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2470738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Deramola has very poor people skills. She does not make eye contact and appears to be very aloof and uncaring. On my first visit she came in to the exam room and said "what do you want???" No hello or introductions....it was awkward and RUDE. I told her that I had a sore knee and she didn't even examine it.....just told me to lose weight!!!! I would rather wait at the walk in clinic for hours than go back to see this doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2178606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

We were totally unimpressed by either the doctor or the staff. We find the clinic cramped and the staff and doctor cold. Not only did they screw up our appointment, breaking up our family members first meeting with the doctor, by moving one of us to a different appointment date but when the doctor agreed to see all of us; we find her cold and unapproachable. We had provided full medical histories given by our previous family doctor and the only questions, Dr Daramola asked us were a couple of questions which had answers already printed out in large letters on our medical history form. The doctor spent all her time on her computer and looking at the forms rather then us, but if she was "reading" the forms, then we really wonder if she is actually seeing them when the answers to her questions are right on the front page of the forms! Dr Daramola showed no interest in us as patients and frankly, we will not be going back. We will use Walk in Clinics till we find another family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2178605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I have seen Dr. Daramola several times now. I find her rude and dismissive. She comes in the room and says what do you want? Then sits at the computer and doesn't look at me. She won't examine me either. Sent me to a surgeon when I don't need surgery. She doesn't seem to know what she is doing furthermore she does not seem to want to be there. I will not go back even though I really need to go to the doctor. I will go to the walk in clinic. PS The reception staff are pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2178607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I had my meet and greet with Dr. Daramola and I will never go back and I would suggest that all others steer clear too. After waiting 50 minutes in the examination room for her to arrive at work, she finally entered said "hello" and then proceeded to ignore me as she played around the computer trying to find what she was looking for. She asked if I was done with my forms and then vaguely asked a few questions, but was not interested in my answers. She wanted to send me for tests that seem outrageous and told me I need a STI test even though I told her I have been in a monogamous relationship for over 11 years. She was aloof, dismissive, rude, late and has zero people skills. I will not be back ever and told the receptionist this when I gave back the blank blood work forms the Doctor gave me. I know a Doctor's time is valuable, but so is mine! If she can't make it to work on time she shouldn't make appointments for 9 am. Keep looking for another doctor and stay away from this one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2178608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Not a good experience at all!! She never really looked at me, only at her computer. She didn't seem to be hearing anything that I was saying to her about my history and why I was on the medications I was on. I needed refills and she acted like I was not telling her the truth about my meds! She refilled one, but not the one I usually take and started walking out the door and said "Time's up, I have other patients to see." Then waved her hand at me!!! I know who was the next patient was....its where she took up the patients time with a personal phone call!!! Worst experience ever!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2178609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I just had my meet & greet with the doctor, and found her to be dismissive and disinterested. I wasn't even sure she understood what I was telling her, given that she didn't respond and then prescribed a course of action completely at odds with the information I'd given her. Completely useless. It's not easy for patients to open up with their concerns, and I certainly wouldn't want to tell her anything. I had been looking forward to finally having a GP, but am seriously considering never going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][5908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Terrible Terrible people skills. Went in for a joint meet and greet with my husband as well as a first prenatal appointment. She would not allow my husband and I to go in together, and they forgot to send my husband in at all! We waited for 40 minutes after our scheduled appointment and they let 6 people go in front of him. Dr. Daramola made me feel like an inconvenience and talked to me like I was an idiot. She wouldn't turn to look at me at all. Never. Ever. Going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][5907].votes_count ]]