Rate Dr. Rozita Safavizadeh

Dr. Rozita Safavizadeh's Ratings

Dr. Safavizadeh and her staff are so helpful and they have always been right on time for all of my appointments. Dr. Safavizadeh has gone above and beyond in helping me figure out my teeth issues and providing exigent knowledge and care for my specific needs. I would recommend this dentistry to any of my family or friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Safavizadeh is a knowledgeable, thorough and kind family dentist. She always comes out to explain how the visit went with the children. The children have had no cavities since going to her - she does a good, job, with a caring, friendly attitude. Additionally, the front office staff is always pleasant and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Even my husband likes her, and he's a hard one to please!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Outstanding Dentist. I have been going to Dr. Safavizadeh for approximately 15 years and have always been a satisfied customer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

This is the best dentist I have ever had! They are great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I have had a LOT of dental work and dentists over the years, and Dr. Safavizadeh is definitely the best dentist out of all of them. She's very gentle, non-judgmental, and does great work. My teeth have never looked better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

I've seen Dr. Safavi 3 times and I'm really pleased with her work. She has a great chair-side manner-- even my 5 yr old daughter is very comfortable with her. I hadn't been to a dentist in a while and I've required multiple appointments to get back on track. Obviously all this treatment is expensive but she handled my sticker shock with diplomacy & helped me break the treatments down by priority and affordability. The office is clean and every appointment has been very punctual. I've been through several dentists in my adult life and I can honestly say this is the first one I can see sticking with for the long haul.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

I had very positive experience going to Dr.Rozita myself as well bringing my child.(6 years old) Dr.Rozita is very knowledgeable, polite and patient with us. She makes sure that we get right treatment and the staff in the office checks with insurance prior your next visit to get best coverage for you. I will bring my other child tomorrow to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

I have been going to this office for several years. Dr. Rozita is the best dentist I ever went to! She is at the same time gentle and thorough. I no longer fear going to the dentist. I also appreciate the ability to make appointments months in advance, the flexibility for short-term appointments and the fact that she is always on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

My husband & I recently switched to this dental practice. We are thoroughly happy with Dr. Safavi & her staff. Their environment is always warm, caring & welcoming. Dr. Safavi is extremely professional & always concerned about her patient's comfort. We would highly recommend this dental practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667519].votes_count ]]