Rate Dr. Rozita Safavizadeh

Dr. Rozita Safavizadeh's Ratings

I have had a LOT of dental work and dentists over the years, and Dr. Safavizadeh is definitely the best dentist out of all of them. She's very gentle, non-judgmental, and does great work. My teeth have never looked better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

I've seen Dr. Safavi 3 times and I'm really pleased with her work. She has a great chair-side manner-- even my 5 yr old daughter is very comfortable with her. I hadn't been to a dentist in a while and I've required multiple appointments to get back on track. Obviously all this treatment is expensive but she handled my sticker shock with diplomacy & helped me break the treatments down by priority and affordability. The office is clean and every appointment has been very punctual. I've been through several dentists in my adult life and I can honestly say this is the first one I can see sticking with for the long haul.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

I had very positive experience going to Dr.Rozita myself as well bringing my child.(6 years old) Dr.Rozita is very knowledgeable, polite and patient with us. She makes sure that we get right treatment and the staff in the office checks with insurance prior your next visit to get best coverage for you. I will bring my other child tomorrow to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

I have been going to this office for several years. Dr. Rozita is the best dentist I ever went to! She is at the same time gentle and thorough. I no longer fear going to the dentist. I also appreciate the ability to make appointments months in advance, the flexibility for short-term appointments and the fact that she is always on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

My husband & I recently switched to this dental practice. We are thoroughly happy with Dr. Safavi & her staff. Their environment is always warm, caring & welcoming. Dr. Safavi is extremely professional & always concerned about her patient's comfort. We would highly recommend this dental practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

I would recommend this dental office to anyone who enjoy comfort while undergoing dental procedures. I had a very positive experience switching to this dental office. My previous dentist was not very social and focus too much on money. With this office, the quality of service is extremely good and they go the extra mile to ensure that the care and cost of care is accurate and reasonable. Everything is explained properly to you before leaving the office. Dr. Razita definitely understands that it is improvement to win the trust and confidence of the patient by being very engaging, very attentive and demonstrative. I love my new dental office and would ask that you check them out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2012

Great, clean, friendly office for the entire family. Dr. Safavi is very knowledgable, gentle, and does excellent work. Never have to wait more than a few minutes with appointments. Prices are very reasonable and no pushy sales for products etc. Office staff is friendly and I love the confirmation calls before appointments. I highly recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Everyone was very friendly, and Dr. Safavi explained anything I had questions about. A great improvement over my old dentist, who was very judgemental about everything, and not a pleasant person to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Great dentist! Very friendly and professional. I never have to wait more than a couple of minutes for my appointment. Both the dentist and staff contribute to a low stress and comfortable environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I love this dental office and the staff. I've never looked forward to seeing my dentist, but since finding this office I'm not afraid to go and get done what needs to be done! They are caring and gentle ~

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667514].votes_count ]]