Rate Dr. Kelcey Lau

Dr. Kelcey Lau's Ratings

Dr. Lau is very nice, however he was not able to replace my crown which I paid for. First time was because they made the mold wrong and it didn't fit. So they remade it, and then couldn't put the new one on because I was pregnant and they don't do dental work while you are pregnant. (That is understandable, it could put the baby in distress) yet they fit me for a mold to remake the crown. Then we got orders and I called them telling them we were moving. They were unable to fit me in (it was time for back to school time) and so now we are on the other side of the country and I have a temporary on and they won't refund the $500 plus dollars we paid so i could get it done by someone else. It's said this is how they treat military. I highly recommend you go else where!!!!! If I could give them zeros I would!!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

Everyone at Temecula Creek Dental is extremely nice and friendly. Dr Lau has a laid back approach that makes him feel approachable. I feel like I can trust anything he says, as he usually directs me in a way that is fair instead of the most expensive route. Other dentists in temecula have made me feel like they recommend unnecessary services just for the money. And my kids LOVE going to the dentist!!! No better recommendation than that!

Submitted June 9, 2013 | flag

For the first time ever - my kids ENJOY going to the dentist and look forward to their appointments. The staff and Dr. Lau are so nice and professional and have POSITIVE attitudes! I rate them outstanding.

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Lau and his staff, he is very nice, his office staff are excellent, especially Chris. I've had nothing but excellent treatment since going to him. I would feel very comfortable recommending him to anyone. They will work with you and go above and beyond to help you. p.s. my insurance is principal (its not listed).

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Lau is very competent, thorough and patient. Both he and his staff are amicable and create a pleasant environment. Dr. Lau's proficient approach and calm,personable mannerism make one feel at ease. He is efficiet but unrushed. He explains procedures and provides insight during treatment.

Submitted March 13, 2009 | flag