Rate Dr. Charles H. Pan

Dr. Charles H. Pan's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr pan since 1997 and I just love him. He is a great dentist who delivers results without all the u necessary procedures. My teeth are perfect and Dr pan helps me keep them that way. I would not even consider leaving him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Very very bad doctor. I had some tooth work done from him he gave very poor job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Kindest man you will ever meet, highly capable dentist & you will love his charges!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Pan is a man of few words, but he is fast and efficiant, great care..no infection, complete care thru healing process.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2480091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Pan is a great dentist. He is open on Sundays and accepts walk ins. His office is always busy because he works very hard. His prices are cheap but his work isn't. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2013

DR. PAN IS GREAT WONDERFUL KIND DOCTOR, GREAT PRICES, BEST PLAN FOUND, WITHOUT ALL TH EXTRA CHARGES YOU GET AT OTHER PLACES

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

Dr Pan is incredibly knowledgeable disregard prior review, although his office is unassuming do not be fooled, he is very skilled at his trade. Very kind and genuinely cares. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][667680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

This doctor is very weird he doesn't talk to you. HIs facilites is nasty and I think that he is unsanitary and does not santitize his tools. I will never go back to him as a matter of fact I will be following up with the health department on him. this is unsafe for anyone. Please do not go to this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667679].votes_count ]]