Dr. Sawsan S. Najmey

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Sawsan S. Najmey has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5353663
17/04/14 2 2 2 2 Nothing good at all!!! Between office staff and the doctor not good at all!  Respond
RID: 5297762

22/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.5  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sawsan" to "Sawsan S."
RID: 2771449
16/08/13 1 3 5 5 OFFICE STAFF AT FREEHOLD LEAVES ALOT TO BE DESIRED. THEY LOST MY APPOINTMENTS MULTIPLE TIMES OVER A FEW YEARS AND CLAIMED I CALLED THEM TO CHANGE IT. MOST RECENT INCIDENT I NEED SHOTS IN MY KNEES AND THEY HAVE TO BE DONE ON TIME ONCE A WEEK WITHOUT MISSING ANY FOR 5 WEEKS THE FIRST ONE WAS DONE. NEXT WEEK I SHOWED FOR MY APPOINTMENT THE STAFF CLAIMED I CALLED AN CANCELED.MY WIFE AND I ARE NOT SENILE. THE DOCTOR TELLS ME TO INFORM HER OF PROBLEMS WITH THE STAFF,BUT CANNOT TALK TO HER WITHOUT GOING THRU THE STAFF.SORRY TO SAY WE ARE LOOKIG FOR A NEW DOCTOR. [email protected]
RID: 2704360
09/07/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Najmey is the best! I am young for having a rheumatologist, I'm only 26 and I've been seeing her for about 7 years now. She truly cares, takes her time, calls me back as soon as possible, never rushes, and if she doesn't know something she finds it out. I'm greatful for her!
RID: 1685003
12/01/12 5 4 5 5 I've been seeing Dr.Najmey since 2004. I find her to be very knowledgeable and thorough. All treatment options are explain, pros and cons. I never feel rush and she answers all my questions. She has an impeccable bedside manor. I always feel at ease with her. Her staff is very competent, they handle my mail order prescriptions and insurance issues quickly. I get returns phone calls usually within a few hours. Out of aprox 40 office visits, over 8 years, only twice did I have to wait for more than 30 minutes. I've refered her number to everyone I know who has arthritis issues.  Respond
RID: 1444687
19/05/11 1 2 1 3 not very pleasant. does not listen to you and rarely returns calls.waiting time is very long sometime an hour. i switched to dr hisham el kadi who is very pleasant and extremely caring and knowledgable. dr el kadi is known for returning calls, being patient, and answers all of your concerns.
RID: 1103424
11/02/10 5 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor, helped me with my problems, listens, takes her time, and is very attentive and kind. She helped me with all my issues. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 791635
16/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr.Najmey is a new doctor to me for the last four months...She is very knowledgeable..takes as much time as you need to ask questions and for her to answer them.. never rushes to get you out of office..I found myself very comfortable with her. I am always a little nervous when I go to a doctor including Dr.Najmey but she has a way of making you feel relaxed.I'm very satisfied with her.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 419078
26/09/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Najmey is a wonderful doctor. She's very up-to-date on the most recent therapies. She always returns patient's calls on the day that you call. She's willing to listen which is rare with doctors these days.
RID: 366469
14/07/07 4 4 5 5 Extremely knowledgeable and shows a real concern for her patient. I have recommended friends of mine, and they are very pleased with care that DR. Najmey has given them/
RID: 56156
14/11/06 3 5 5 Listens and explains well. Returns phone calls in reasonabe time. Makes you a are part of the decision process, rather than just dictating to you what should be done.
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 50305
13/10/06 2 5 5 Genuine,knowledgeable,thorough.Returns phone calls.Listens well and answers questions.Runs late
Paid (or co-pay): $1000