Rate Dr. Raffi Der Sarkissian

Dr. Raffi Der Sarkissian's Ratings

By the time I met Dr D I was in a word suicidal. I had gone thru three botched nasal reconstruction (trying to repair the rim of my nose that had been removed due to skin cancer) and I was at the end of my rope. I got referred to Dr D by a surgical nurse that had worked first hand with him and new how talented he was. I needed two surgeries, one to put my nose back (literally)back in the middle of my face, and a second to reconstruct the rim of my nose. We met monthly, waiting for things to settle , first from my last botched surgery and then between the two surgeries he performed. This guy is as good as they get . He is just a very cool guy with god given talents. I went from not being able to look at myself in the mirror to, people not even being able to tell I had surgery. This man is a rock star! if you want to talk more email me at nickyni[email protected] All I can say is thank you Dr D I will never forget what u did for me

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. D injects my lips with Juvaderm. I have been using him since 2009. My friends have used him for years. We have all had the very best of care by Dr. D and his staff. My friends had eye surgeries, Botox and laser. They all love him and his work as I do. My lips require Juvaderm because as I age I have inherited upper lip lines. I hate them! I also have an upper lip that is fuller on one side and my lips drop on the right. He corrects these issues without making it look unnatural. I can not tell you how talented he is!!!! No one would know I use the filler. I am an actress/model as a hobby and my face is important. I would and will not trust anyone else but him! He listens and is an artist in his work. I also love how he did not use all my filler. I can go back 1-2 more times using my initial syringe. He does not push to do unnecessary procedures and does not push products on you. I love him and his professional staff! Emily Petta

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

I had a wonderful experiacne with Dr. D. I was extremely nervous with having facial surgery, and not liking the outcome. Dr. made me feel very comfortable with his abilities to bring my nose back to its origional form. He exceeded all of my expectations for my septoplasty and rhinoplasty. I am blowm away by my end results, they are better than I ever could have imagined. I would 100% return to Dr. D if I ever had another broken nose, and would reccomend him to others who are in need of surgeon who provides exceptional results.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

I cam& to Dr.D for a lower face & neck lift. He listened to me, provided a full explanation of what needed to be done, made suggestions & answered my questions. I never felt rushed -each of my questions were taken seriously & were thoroughly answered. Throughout the entire pre and post op processes Dr. D. was accessible and responsive. His staff was equally helpful and supportive. On the few occasions I had to call the office, Debbie (in Dr. D’s office) obviously knew me and was eager to be of help. On the day of the surgery - I was amused -- and pleased -- that while waiting to be wheeled in, two nurses commented on the quality of Dr. D’s work and how well he was liked by the people with whom he worked. It has now been a couple of weeks. I am extremely happy with the results (am still a bit swollen). Based on what I can see now, I do not anticipate any marking or scarring from the procedure. The work is beautiful and the process could not have been easier.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. D performed a rhinoplasty and fixed my deviated septum. My friend had spoke extremely highly of Dr. D so after many consults i went to see Dr. d. His knowledge and demenour reassured me i was in good hands. The surgery went very well and i could not be more pleased with the results.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag

I went to him to fix my nose after it had been broken in an assault. He made it look infinitely better than it did before the assault. Awesome surgeon and an awesome guy.

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

I had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. D and I am absolutely thrilled with the result. Revision rhinolplasty is one of the most difficult types of plastic surgery to perform and to get right, hence why there are so many repeat revision cases. I was very skeptical when I went to see Dr. D. because I was wary of plastic surgeons after my first bad experience with rhinoplasty (different doctor). Dr. D instantly put me at ease, he patiently answered all my questions, he explained in detail and from every angle, what was wrong with my nose and how he was going to correct it. Unlike other surgeons I consulted with, he didn't just say "yes, I can fix it, don't worry" (reminiscent of my first surgeon) He explained HOW he would do it, and what the potential limitations were. He has both an analytical and artistic approach.

Submitted June 6, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr.Dersarkissian for almost 8 yrs.he is truely an amazing artist and Dr.I've refered many of my clients and friends to him for many different procedures.He has exceeded all of our expectations.I hope he never stops practicing, or the industry.We love him! Dr.D is the Best there is!

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag

At 67 years old, I have met the whole spectrum of service providers, and there is one that stands head and shoulders above all of them. His name is Dr. Raffi Der Sarkissian in Quincy MA.This doc is the consummate professional. He is a true master at his art. My wife had to have corrective facial "plastic" surgery due to a rare condition that only a few docs in the world are capable of handling or even understanding. Moreover, in the course of the corrective surgery procedure, he went far above and beyond what the insurance company would allow at no extra charge to us. It is now a year after the operation, and she looks fantastic! This man is absolutely the tops in this field, bar none. I don't have enough adjectives in my vocabulary to even begin to describe how great he truly is. If you want to contact me for more, my email is: [email protected]

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. D is the top of his class in every sense of the word. He is a skilled plastic surgeon who has a keen eye for aesthetics, facial balance and beauty. When I had my primary rhinoplasty, Dr. D listened to all the requests I had and was extremely upfront about what would reasonably be accomplished. He made me feel at ease pre-operatively and his kindness persisted even after my procedure. He is extremely willing to work with patients to obtain a desirable outcome. As a physician myself, I am keenly aware of what sets Dr. D apart from others: first and foremost are his skill and competence as a plastic surgeon, but just as importantly his kind and compassionate professionalism is unmatched! - Dr. SC

Submitted April 27, 2009 | flag