You may also like

Rate Dr. Raffi Der Sarkissian

Dr. Raffi Der Sarkissian's Ratings

Dr. D. had an amazing bedside manner. He was genuinely concerned about my issues. I had a mole that in my early years was a gorgeous beauty mark but grew and became discolored. He removed the mole with no scarring left behind! On top of that he happened to notice a suspicious spot on my right calf which, after a biopsy turned out to be precancerous! He removed that as well at a future appointment with no scarring.
My next experience was when I had been diagnosed with Squamous cell carcinoma on my right temple. It was removed my Dr. Finn (Separate Practice South Shore Skin Surgeons, Braintree...another amazing experience!) . Dr. D did the follow up repair and it's not even noticeable! Amazing experience! Highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

A year ago I had Rhinoplasty with Dr. Der Sarkissian. HE IS THE BEST!!!! I cannot explain how wonderful the whole experience was due to his expertise and his wonderful demeanor. He is truly an artist, and a genuinely nice, caring person. I always wanted to have my nose reconstructed, but I was afraid that I would not be able to find a good surgeon. Dr. Der Sarkissian gave me the nose I have aways dreamed of, and he is no doubt the best. I will be forever thankful to Dr. D. for making a dream come true,.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Unfortuantely, my face had been seriously botched (including nerve damage that paralyzed one side of my face and massive damage to my eyes) by two of the world's most renowned plastic surgeons. I couldn't find anyone to repair the damage because the surgeons who had caused the problems were so highly respected and because my injuries were so extensive. Of course, I also had very little confidence in any other surgeons anyway after my devastating experiences. Finally, I was referred to Dr. DerSarkissian by a medical colleague of mine. (We work in a different medical field than plastic surgery.) He was visibly shocked by my appearance at my first consult but has worked methodically and with confidence for several years to put me back together. I couldn't be more pleased with the results or with his skills as a surgeon. Additionally, his personality and candor have made the massive emotional trauma and abuse of my surgical history recede. I look forward to seeing him as he continues to tweak whatever he can to restore me to some semblance of normalcy. I haven't felt this good in 10 years. He's extraordinary. Dr. DerSarkissian has rescued me from truly massive disgurement, and while he hasn't been able to undo all the damage done to me, he has certainly diminished its visibility. Recently, several strangers have stopped me on the street to tell me that I am "very pretty" -- something that was absolutely unthinkable before I met him, when I was regularly asked "What happened to your face? Were you in a terrible accident, you poor thing?" Don't hesitate to see this man. He's a wonder worker and a truly kind, funny, relaxed, and refreshingly compassionate medical professional. HIs office staff is also just terrific -- accommodating, responsive, relaxed, and very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

By the time I met Dr D I was in a word suicidal. I had gone thru three botched nasal reconstruction (trying to repair the rim of my nose that had been removed due to skin cancer) and I was at the end of my rope. I got referred to Dr D by a surgical nurse that had worked first hand with him and new how talented he was. I needed two surgeries, one to put my nose back (literally)back in the middle of my face, and a second to reconstruct the rim of my nose. We met monthly, waiting for things to settle , first from my last botched surgery and then between the two surgeries he performed. This guy is as good as they get . He is just a very cool guy with god given talents. I went from not being able to look at myself in the mirror to, people not even being able to tell I had surgery. This man is a rock star! if you want to talk more email me at nickynines@comcast.net. All I can say is thank you Dr D I will never forget what u did for me

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1922208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

Dr. D injects my lips with Juvaderm. I have been using him since 2009. My friends have used him for years. We have all had the very best of care by Dr. D and his staff. My friends had eye surgeries, Botox and laser. They all love him and his work as I do. My lips require Juvaderm because as I age I have inherited upper lip lines. I hate them! I also have an upper lip that is fuller on one side and my lips drop on the right. He corrects these issues without making it look unnatural. I can not tell you how talented he is!!!! No one would know I use the filler. I am an actress/model as a hobby and my face is important. I would and will not trust anyone else but him! He listens and is an artist in his work. I also love how he did not use all my filler. I can go back 1-2 more times using my initial syringe. He does not push to do unnecessary procedures and does not push products on you. I love him and his professional staff! Emily Petta

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1922207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

I had a wonderful experiacne with Dr. D. I was extremely nervous with having facial surgery, and not liking the outcome. Dr. made me feel very comfortable with his abilities to bring my nose back to its origional form. He exceeded all of my expectations for my septoplasty and rhinoplasty. I am blowm away by my end results, they are better than I ever could have imagined. I would 100% return to Dr. D if I ever had another broken nose, and would reccomend him to others who are in need of surgeon who provides exceptional results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1922206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

I cam& to Dr.D for a lower face & neck lift. He listened to me, provided a full explanation of what needed to be done, made suggestions & answered my questions. I never felt rushed -each of my questions were taken seriously & were thoroughly answered. Throughout the entire pre and post op processes Dr. D. was accessible and responsive. His staff was equally helpful and supportive. On the few occasions I had to call the office, Debbie (in Dr. D’s office) obviously knew me and was eager to be of help. On the day of the surgery - I was amused -- and pleased -- that while waiting to be wheeled in, two nurses commented on the quality of Dr. D’s work and how well he was liked by the people with whom he worked. It has now been a couple of weeks. I am extremely happy with the results (am still a bit swollen). Based on what I can see now, I do not anticipate any marking or scarring from the procedure. The work is beautiful and the process could not have been easier.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1922205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2011

Dr. D performed a rhinoplasty and fixed my deviated septum. My friend had spoke extremely highly of Dr. D so after many consults i went to see Dr. d. His knowledge and demenour reassured me i was in good hands. The surgery went very well and i could not be more pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1922204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

I went to him to fix my nose after it had been broken in an assault. He made it look infinitely better than it did before the assault. Awesome surgeon and an awesome guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1922203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

I had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. D and I am absolutely thrilled with the result. Revision rhinolplasty is one of the most difficult types of plastic surgery to perform and to get right, hence why there are so many repeat revision cases. I was very skeptical when I went to see Dr. D. because I was wary of plastic surgeons after my first bad experience with rhinoplasty (different doctor). Dr. D instantly put me at ease, he patiently answered all my questions, he explained in detail and from every angle, what was wrong with my nose and how he was going to correct it. Unlike other surgeons I consulted with, he didn't just say "yes, I can fix it, don't worry" (reminiscent of my first surgeon) He explained HOW he would do it, and what the potential limitations were. He has both an analytical and artistic approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1922202].votes_count ]]