Dr. Alvin D. Ens

Rate Dr. Alvin D. Ens

Dr. Alvin D. Ens's Ratings

He is very prompt in seeing his patients and takes his time to answer questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1922215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Very, very helpful. I Walk out every time feeling fantastic. After breaking my neck in two different places he is a substantial relief.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1922214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

He is a very good chiropractor. He has kept me back-pain free ever since I started seeing him, which is something that cannot be said for my previous chiropractor. Some nutritional information he has given me has been incorrect (canola oil is not made from genetically altered seed, but is in fact made from seed derived through old-fashioned selective plant breeding). Other than that, I highly recommend him as a caring and effective chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1922213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2007

Dr. Ens is a very good chiropractor and he is also pretty knowledgeable about nutrition too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1922212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2006

Dr. Ens is very nice, polite and knowledgeable. Wonderful with patients, listens and helps in any way possible. Wonderful staff. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1922211].votes_count ]]