Dr. Christina A. Bartsch

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Christina A. Bartsch has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Christina" to "Christina A."
RID: 1025762
04/11/09 5 5 5 5 I posted a review a few years ago and wanted to give an update. Recently, Dr. Bartsch moved their office to a new suite in the same building. The new location is bigger and beautiful. Not only is Dr. Bartsch and her staff wonderful, now they have an office that I can rave about.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 866648
21/04/09 5 5 5 5 I have been a happy client of Dr. Bartsch's since 1996. Once I discovered her gentle touch and willingness to go the extra mile for me and my family, there simply was no other choice for me. Not always pain free but damn close to it. Always willing to work around my schedule and even call me if there are other cancellations. They will not allow billing to stand in the way of your treatment. They fix you first then work with you to make payments. Very knowlegeable and diverse staff. Clean sterile enviornment with state of the art equpment.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 50257
13/10/06 5 5 5 Dr. Christina Bartsch and her staff are excellent. She was referred to me by a co-worker a few years ago. I have never had to wait for an appointment, but I generally schedule my appointments 1st thing in the morning. The dental hygienists are gentle and the entire staff is polite.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield