Rate Dr. John A. Zitelli

Dr. John A. Zitelli's Ratings

Dr. Zitelli and his staff are awesome! Great patient care and expert surgical skills. I had Mohs and laser surgery last year. The doctor called me himself the evening of the surgery to see how I was doing. Unfortunately, the skin cancer returned this year and I had more extensive surgery this time. I wasnt worried about the cancer at all because I knew I would get the best treatment possible from Dr. Zitelli and his staff. He is an expert in his field and is very caring and pleasant. I couldnt ask for a better doctor or for better treatment. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

Submitted May 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Zitelli and staff are wonderful. I had Mohs procedure done three times. Each time I had an awesome experience. Thank you for your patience and understanding while treating me.

Submitted July 25, 2008 | flag

The best. Great bedside manner. Office personal very helpful and caring.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2008 | flag

Dr. Zitelli and his staff are pleasant, calm, knowledgeable, patient, understanding and helpful. I had a Mohs procedure on upper lip and 6 months later had surgery to remove scar. Very happy with both procedures and would recommend Dr. Zitelli.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2007 | flag

excellent dermatologist/surgeon.........husband had skin grafting and with excellent results......pleasant, easy going, great doc......staff was also exceptional

Submitted March 21, 2007 | flag

Dr.Zitelli is excellent. His office and staff are outstanding and he is very through. His clinic allows for examination, biopsy and evaluation all in the same visit.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2006 | flag