Dr. John A. Zitelli

Grad. Year: 1976

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. John A. Zitelli has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Is the doctor taking new patients?    Email me    Answer it

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5204975

22/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 894949
23/05/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Zitelli and his staff are awesome! Great patient care and expert surgical skills. I had Mohs and laser surgery last year. The doctor called me himself the evening of the surgery to see how I was doing. Unfortunately, the skin cancer returned this year and I had more extensive surgery this time. I wasnt worried about the cancer at all because I knew I would get the best treatment possible from Dr. Zitelli and his staff. He is an expert in his field and is very caring and pleasant. I couldnt ask for a better doctor or for better treatment. I would recommend him highly to anyone.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 647553
25/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Zitelli and staff are wonderful. I had Mohs procedure done three times. Each time I had an awesome experience. Thank you for your patience and understanding while treating me.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 519481
20/02/08 5 5 5 5 The best. Great bedside manner. Office personal very helpful and caring.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 458720
06/12/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Zitelli and his staff are pleasant, calm, knowledgeable, patient, understanding and helpful. I had a Mohs procedure on upper lip and 6 months later had surgery to remove scar. Very happy with both procedures and would recommend Dr. Zitelli.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 221630
21/03/07 5 5 5 excellent dermatologist/surgeon.........husband had skin grafting and with excellent results......pleasant, easy going, great doc......staff was also exceptional
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 50164
12/10/06 5 5 5 Dr.Zitelli is excellent. His office and staff are outstanding and he is very through. His clinic allows for examination, biopsy and evaluation all in the same visit.
Insurance: UPMC