Rate Dr. Bert Mandelbaum

Dr. Bert Mandelbaum's Ratings

Both of my children love Dr. Mandelbaum! He has taken care of them since they were born and we couldn't be happier with him and PNP

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

In 2004, I tore my ACL in half during a training incident at a fire academy. Dr Mandelbaum came highly recommended and was able to see me on short notice. He spent time with me and told me my options but recommended replacing my ACL with a cadaver ligament. I had the operation approx one month after the accident, and after AGGRESSIVE physical therapy I was back at the fire academy just three and a half months after the surgery! My knee has held up extremely well and it is thanks to Dr Mandelbaum. Thank you Dr Mandelbaum; it is because of you I am a LAFD firefighter and can continue to do the things I love (ski, run, and triathlons). Only con was the time spent in the waiting room; but it was WAY worth it!!

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mandelbaum is very good and we are happy with him. The front desk is another story together -- one receptionist in particular, Priscilla, is very rude and impatient. Very difficult to make an appointment over the phone if you get her, since she is too rude and does not provide accurate information about all available options. We are considering changing to another practice because of this trouble with the front desk.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

The MDs were great and knowledgeable But the front desk/billing person Irene is inconsiderate and rude. I only went with PNP because my son's Peds group did not have privileges at Princeton Medical. I would NEVER use them again because of my experience with her!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mandelbaum is an excellent pediatric doctor. He is a very kind doctor, listens to all of your questions and concerns, and even goes out of his way to answer your questions & get lab tests completed. As a father himself, he understands all parental questions/concerns. We highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2008 | flag

Dr. Mandelbaum and this practice are the best around. We recently moved and miss them terribly. They are well organized, punctual, and you can always get someone to answer questions. Dr. Mandelbaum is kind, compasionate and listens. He takes his time with you and is wonderful with kids.

Submitted June 29, 2007 | flag

My children are very happy with Dr. Mandelbaum, and I have confidence that he listens to their problems and does his best in working with us to find the best treatment.

Submitted May 9, 2007 | flag