Rate Dr. Eliaz Kaufman

Dr. Eliaz Kaufman's Ratings

An excellent doctor who performed my gum surgery. After the surgery, he calls you to make sure you're ok and gives you a mobile phone number where you can reach him in an emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

He took my teeth out and I thought it would be painful but it didn't hurt one bit. I'm usually scared of stuff even if I have already done it. But if I have to do it again I wouldn't be scared. This doctor is so good. He is like a god.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

the best practice, Best Doctors in NYC very knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

An excellent doctor who performed my gum grafts. After the surgery, he calls you to make sure you're ok and gives you a mobile phone number where you can reach him in an emergency. You really feel like you're in great hands and his assistant and the staff are efficient and friendly. The office is very clean and modern. The practice includes a great team of dentists for general cleanings and other special procedures, should you need any of that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][667984].votes_count ]]