Rate Dr. R.F. Demarchi

Dr. R.F. Demarchi's Ratings

all I can Say he's not a good Doctor always rushing off.. sometimes not polite ,also if you are with icbc /disability/ workescomp /STAY AWAY FROM HOM HES NO GOOD //he doesnt like filling forms !!!! he's no good

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag

Excellent Doctor, Very Helpful and explains all about the illness to you.

Submitted July 2, 2010 | flag

Good doctor, punctual & kind, quick to prescribe medications. Was my family doctor for 10+ years and my only caution is I would strongly recommend against seeing him if you have a soft tissue injury from an ICBC claim. He seems to dislike the paperwork (but who wouldn't), my main concern is I found him to be dismissive about my pain concerns & hesitant to refer me to massage/physio which I wish I'd done right after my accident. Other that that, he is great.

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag

Have an ICBC claim? Stay away from this doctor. He does not want anything to do with them and will not support you in the end. His clinical notes refer to his assessments and assumptions, however he barely moves past the door to do an assessment. This doctor does not seem to believe in the work of therapists (ie. massage, chiro, etc.)and will consider their treatments and notes to be inconsistent if it does not match his. This doctor is very pro-medication so if you are looking for drugs then sign up with this clinic!! I am not happy with him as a family doctor and could not wait until my ICBC claim was done to transfer to a new doctor. Too bad I waited!! But he won't keep you waiting!! he's almost always on time.

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag

If you are looking for a referral or a prescription then this is your guy. He is very pro-medication and anti anything else. He does not believe in any sort of natural treatments. He does not have much of a personality and has only managed to say more then 2 words when he is doing a physical exam. I don't think he should have been a family GP. He's great with the really young and really old, but not so much in between. Mind you with his outdated archiac knowledge and beliefs i would not take my kids to him. On the flip side, he is almost always on time and Nicole does a great job!!

Submitted March 15, 2010 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. DeMarchi for 22 years now and, other than when out of the country, don't even consider seeing other doctors. I think he's professional, to the point, yet caring. He has great balance of humour and joy with professionalism. I hold him in the utmost respect.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. D is a five. Does his very best to not keep you waiting more than a few minutes. He is attentive and caring. He does expect the patient to get to the point as he has many to see. Is knowledgable and very up to date. You are very lucky to have him as your doctor.

Submitted March 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. DeMarchi is competent and caring. I have found him to be well up on recent medical treatment and investigations. He has minimal wait times yet is always thorough and takes time to listen me. Best of all, I'm 85 years old now but as I have all my wits about me,he feels he can promise to keep me going strong for another 10 years. Thanks to Ron for all the great care over the years. I would recommend Dr. Demarchi to anyone looking for a good doctor.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2009 | flag

Always punctual, always friendly...Doc tells it like it is, but in a nice way...he cares about his clients....I wiuld recomend to anyone...except he says no BUDWEISER!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2009 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Demarchi for 18 years. Wouldn't change a thing. Excellent office staff, excellent care and concern. Thank-you. Patricia.

Submitted June 10, 2008 | flag