Dr. David L. Bramm

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:N

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. David L. Bramm has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does he take new patients?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David L."
RID: 1664946
19/12/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. David Bramm goes out of his way to help his patients and does so in a very professional and comforting way.  Respond
RID: 1636328
16/11/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Bramm is a very excellent doctor. I would recommend highly.
RID: 1578591
03/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bramm has been a part of my family for well over 25 years and I would not have it any other way. His father was my doctor, and he became my doctor 20 years ago. He then became my husband and children's physician. Anytime they have an ailment they will tell you the first thing I say is go see Dr. Bramm. He comes from a precious family and he is genuinely concern about his patients. He is considerate, compassionate and is always pleasant. I sincerely Love Dr. Bramm!

RID: 1277484
22/10/10 5 5 5 5 I cannot say enough good about Dr. Bramm. He is an excellent physician, really cares about his patients and he's an fantastic teacher as well. He is thorough and wonderful to work with as a patient or professional. A great guy as well as a great doc. The nurse practitioner, Bethany, is just as good. Super sweet and very good at what she does. I love, love, love them both and would never go anywhere else!
RID: 1268942
10/10/10 5 5 5 5 All of my family are patients (over 20 years) and now this includes the third generation. He is very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. He always allows plenty of time for questions and discussion!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1154097
21/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Bramm has been my personal Dr for almost 23 years and has been by children and wifes Dr also.He has always been an amazing Dr and always willing to help me with any problem. He diagnosed my sleep Apnea and other problems. I wouldn't think of going to another Doc and my daughters and wife love him too! I have never had a billing problem ever. The Nurse Practitioner is a great asset when the Dr is swamped and you need to see someone to get basic flu cold or virus prescriptions. I would rate higher than a 5 if possible he is one of a kind. If you need a specialist he knows the right ones and I have needed several surgical specialist.
RID: 1134921
23/03/10 5 4 5 5 I am a nurse, and during high school and college, I worked at Family Medicine of Huntsville. While working there and ever since, my entire family has changed over to Dr Bramm. He is a wonderful physician, caring and thorough. Couldnt ask for better!
RID: 988965
16/09/09 5 4 5 5 David Bramm is one of the most personable physicians I've ever seen. I've been going to him for 18 years and he is like a friend when I got in.
RID: 984713
10/09/09 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Bramm for the first time today. An Amazing Doctor!! Knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and funny! I would recommend Dr. Bramm to anyone in town. Thanks for being there and treating me with respect and dignity sir. You ROCK!!  Respond
RID: 777392
30/01/09 4 4 5 5 Dr.Bramm is great. Have also seen another MD and the DO at their practice. All were attentive, helpful, and thorough. Have never waited an unreasonable amout of time for my appointment. My husband lost his insurance and they worked with him to get him the help he needed. Would recommend him and his co-doctors to anyone!  Respond
RID: 696549
05/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bramm is an excellent physician. I know him in the roles nurse, mother, and patient. He has been my family's doctor since 1990 when his office waiting area was as small as the area the office now has for children to play. His associates are also excellent physicians. The office staff is great. If one should happen to experience any problems ask to see the office manager. As a nurse I recall when Dr. Bramm had a patient who needed pain control medicine, (this was before all night pharmacies)in the middle of the night and he went to the hospital and picked the medicine up and took it to the patient's home. I can say as a mother with a child that has a chronic condition Dr. Bramm is more than excellent with him. He has never let me down as a patient. He is my entire family's physician. If anyone wants to change doctor's because of a copay, then I wish you luck in finding one as good as him. Also, expect that just as Dr. Bramm has staff to pay, so do all doctor offices.
RID: 658207
06/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bramm and the office are very helpful. I have never had any negative issues there and have always had good experiences. Dr. Bramm is very knowlegable and has always been right on with a diagnosis and treatment. In the few cases where I had to see a specialist, he always had great recommendations for me.
RID: 355783
28/06/07 2 4 5 5 We love Dr. Bramm! He is very knowledgable and helpful. His office's billing staff could use some work, but we put up with it to be patients there.
RID: 49864
10/10/06 5 5 5 I sure recommend him. FOr over 10 years he was my family doctor till I had to move out.
Paid (or co-pay): $2500