Rate Dr. David L. Bramm

Dr. David L. Bramm's Ratings

Dr. David Bramm goes out of his way to help his patients and does so in a very professional and comforting way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1923988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Dr. Bramm is a very excellent doctor. I would recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1923987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Dr. Bramm has been a part of my family for well over 25 years and I would not have it any other way. His father was my doctor, and he became my doctor 20 years ago. He then became my husband and children's physician. Anytime they have an ailment they will tell you the first thing I say is go see Dr. Bramm. He comes from a precious family and he is genuinely concern about his patients. He is considerate, compassionate and is always pleasant. I sincerely Love Dr. Bramm!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1923986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Bramm. He is an excellent physician, really cares about his patients and he's an fantastic teacher as well. He is thorough and wonderful to work with as a patient or professional. A great guy as well as a great doc. The nurse practitioner, Bethany, is just as good. Super sweet and very good at what she does. I love, love, love them both and would never go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1923985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

All of my family are patients (over 20 years) and now this includes the third generation. He is very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. He always allows plenty of time for questions and discussion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1923984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2010

Dr Bramm has been my personal Dr for almost 23 years and has been by children and wifes Dr also.He has always been an amazing Dr and always willing to help me with any problem. He diagnosed my sleep Apnea and other problems. I wouldn't think of going to another Doc and my daughters and wife love him too! I have never had a billing problem ever. The Nurse Practitioner is a great asset when the Dr is swamped and you need to see someone to get basic flu cold or virus prescriptions. I would rate higher than a 5 if possible he is one of a kind. If you need a specialist he knows the right ones and I have needed several surgical specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1923983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

I am a nurse, and during high school and college, I worked at Family Medicine of Huntsville. While working there and ever since, my entire family has changed over to Dr Bramm. He is a wonderful physician, caring and thorough. Couldnt ask for better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1923982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

David Bramm is one of the most personable physicians I've ever seen. I've been going to him for 18 years and he is like a friend when I got in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1923981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2009

I saw Dr. Bramm for the first time today. An Amazing Doctor!! Knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and funny! I would recommend Dr. Bramm to anyone in town. Thanks for being there and treating me with respect and dignity sir. You ROCK!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1923980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2009

Dr.Bramm is great. Have also seen another MD and the DO at their practice. All were attentive, helpful, and thorough. Have never waited an unreasonable amout of time for my appointment. My husband lost his insurance and they worked with him to get him the help he needed. Would recommend him and his co-doctors to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1923979].votes_count ]]