Rate Dr. Gerald P. Keane

Dr. Gerald P. Keane's Ratings

Doctore Keane really took the time to understand my issues. He ordered an MRI, and much to my relief, did not feel that surgery was required. He gave me physical therapy. I was able to get the pain eliminated from my lower back (bulging disc L4/L5). I will probably need surgery in the future, but want to wait for it. His approach to my situation, and me not wanting surgery yet, and his ability to fully explain all my options was fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Patient and understanding. Ordered MRI and physical therapy for my back and neck problems. Felt that he really wanted to solve my problem rather than giving me the feeling "that's the way it's going to be". My back is now about 90-95% back to normal. My neck is 99.9% back to normal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2008

Really cares about his patients, and goes the extra mile for them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924168].votes_count ]]