Rate Dr. Daniel G. Deschler

Dr. Daniel G. Deschler's Ratings

Dr. Deschler was incredibly professional and went out of his way to allay my fears. He explained the procedure in detail without treating me like an idiot and included my husband in the conversation. He followed up with me several times after the surgery. His bedside manner was professional and warm. He instilled this patient with confidence. I highly recommend Dr. Deschler

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Been my doctor since 2003-the best there is-he is a very busy man and still has time to be compassionate and gregarious

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

i had 2 surgerys from dr deschler,, he is the best in the country, professionalism bedside manner, i am his best sucess story,,,,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

Highly rated. Superior skill as surgeon. Great bed side manner. He saved my facial nerves so that I can still smile. He is my go to Guy for Anything HEAD AND NECK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 IN EVERY CATEGORY THIS MAN GET'S 100..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

The reach and ability of a doctor extends further than the operating table, and through saving the life of one, really saved the of many. Daniel Deschler, saved the life of my father and myself. If it was'nt for this doctor and his team. I would never have had the oppertunities I shared with family, friends, through everyday life. I am very thankful. In my career occupation as a firefighter and advanced rescue technician. Because of Dr. Deschler, I have been fortunate to have helped saved the live of many. I'm no doctor however I make sure they have the oppertunity to get prompt medical treatment as Dr. R Adams Cowley would say in there "Golden Hour"...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

This Dr. is outstanding and I highly recommend him to any one needing head and neck oncology surgery. He is very skillful, meticulous, thorough, and has an excellent manner. His staff is courteous, compassionate, and prides it self on not keeping you waiting more than 10 mins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2010

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2010

Dr Deschler is the best.The entire staff at MEEI are exemplary and this guy should be the prototype for any educational models.Upbeat,sympathetic,attentive,consistently encouraging,knowledgable and highly skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2010

Dr. Deschler is an excellent, dedicated surgeon. He is extremely thorough and careful. I have and do trust him with my life! He is very friendly, remembers me, my name, my husband, and other details about our lives, adding a human dimension to the wonderful medical care he offers. When I look at some of the responses that people have written his "lack of bedside manner," I feel as if they are talking about a different person. If and when you--like me-- receive a diagnosis of head and neck cancer--that makes you feel as if you might die of something you probably had not even heard of before you got it, you're going to dislike the first medical professionals you talk to--the ones who give you this horrible diagnosis. You are in fact, so shocked by the diagnosis and by the drastic treatment. But don't "kill the messenger." Deschler could well save your life, and really is a great guy on top of that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924206].votes_count ]]