Rate Dr. Robert Hosseini

Dr. Robert Hosseini's Ratings

I am a new patient of Dr. Hoesseini and have been especially needy: hypertension, GI issues...you name it. He always makes time to see me, is so accommodating, and seems to genuinely care about helping me with my health issues. I could not be more pleased that Cigna assigned this doctor to me! (The staff at his office is also kind and helpful--Annette even helped me with a referral situation.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr Hosseini is very thorough. He always spends enough time with me during appointments, never seeming rushed. Wait time is always minimal, and I'm always in and out in under an hour. Recently had an issue with the insurance, and David and Annette were very helpful, and responsive in helping me get it all sorted out. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Best Dr. I have ever seen. He always listens and will find out what is wrong by ordering tests even if the insurance says no. He is compassionate and caring and will find out what's wrong. The staff is always kind and csring and returns my calls.(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

Great doctor, has been taking care of my family for years. I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2011

Most of staff does not have proper knowledge about certain procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2010

This Doctor never met a test he didn't like. Sends me for numerous tests that other Docs said were a waste of time and money. I believe he does it cover his own butt and not for the patients. His office staff does not care about the patients and take a long time to follow-up on the commitments they make to take care of prescriptions, tests, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2010

I've been going to him for about 2 yrs now. He is great and his staff is very friendly & professional. He explains everything and is very very thourough in his diagnosis. He doesn't leave room for uncertainty. We need more doctors like that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2009

Dr Hosseini is very helpful and seems to be very caring. We (my wife and I) have been utilizing his services for approximately 1 1/2 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

This doctor is good. He spends time with his patients to explain things and seems to care. The office staff is terrible. They clearly do not care about the patient and seem to regard the patients as an inconvience to their time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Diagnosed me when my specialist totally missed it. I owe him my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924700].votes_count ]]