You may also like

Rate Dr. Ajit Denis Britto

Dr. Ajit Denis Britto's Ratings

We see Dr. Denis Britto in his Manassas office. He has been wonderful to work with from the first appointment. At our consultation, he was very thorough and I left feeling very confident we were at the right place. He has been very kind, gentle and professional at all of our appointments. He didn't even get too mad when my son's retainer no longer fit!

The staff has been very helpful with scheduling and payment plans. We have never had to wait more than a few minutes for an appointment and everyone has been very pleasant to work with.

I highly recommend Dr. Britto and his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Everybody at Britto Orthodontics was super nice. I liked how everything was so convenient with scheduling. The office is very nice, looks like it has a real design, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. No long waits with comfortable and fast treatment. I loved how everyone who worked on my teeth knew me on a first name basis, it was very personable. All of the staff was friendly and very genuine. I had visited other orthodontic offices before and they seemed so commercial and unfriendly.

Before I had treatment my teeth were bad, front two teeth were overlapping. My orthodontic treatment consisted of a palatal expander, full braces and a bonded retainer once complete. It helped with my confidence in modeling/dancing and in every aspect of my life. I always get compliments on my teeth! I would and have definitely recommended Britto Orthodontics to my friends and family. Not only is the staff great but it's reasonable and not overpriced

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Denis Britto isTHE BEST!
I have known him for years. His experience in Orthodontics is out standing. Every time I visited him he answered all of my questions patiently and professionally . I have always felt welcomed and well cared for. I have heard from many of my friends I referred to Dr. Britto that his treatment plan are meticulous and precise. They have mentioned that they feel their children are in the best care available and they could not have chosen a better orthodontist .

Thank you Dr. Britto -your friendliness and genuine care have made it a rewarding experience for me and my friends.
I have the greatest respect for Dr. Denis Britto and his team of professionals and highly recommend them to anyone looking for genuine and excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I think Dr. Denis Britto is more after money. Even after 2years, the treatment was not complete. We had to move to different doctor and end up losing $3000.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][668783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr. Britto and his staff are truly amazing. They consistently go above and beyond. Our daughter had her braces off on time and her teeth look beautiful. Each appointment was smooth and we were seen on time. Everyone is so friendly and makes you feel instantly at ease. Tara (one of the technicians) saw our daughter at almost every appointment and took extra special care of our daughter when she was feeling scared. I would recommend Dr. Britto to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][668782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

Fantastic Doctor!!!! Staff is awesome as well :) Our entire family is under his care :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][668781].votes_count ]]