Rate Dr. Giselle B. Ghurani

Dr. Giselle B. Ghurani's Ratings

Dr. Ghurani is a wonderful and caring doctor I was so lucky to be referred to her. on my first visit she explained everything to me and told me not to worry. The same week I had surgery and luckily it was not cancer it was Endometriouses.She acted with prompt expertise and I thank her today in taking the pain and agony I have suffered for so long. When everyone else said it was normal. Ladies if you experience excessive bleeding for a long period time it is not normal please get checked. Dr Ghurani your the BEST!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR SHE IS THE BEST SO SWEET,KIND,AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

The most compasionate Dr. I have ever been to. Never met such a caring human being....Would not have made it through stage 1 cancer without her help. I am now officially cancer FREE !!!!!! lUV HER....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Super great Doctor. I would recommend her she is the best. Great bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable and helps you understand all options you have available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

If you have to face a gynecological cancer, you want this wonderful physician by your side, guiding you through procedures, surgeries, chemo and whatever lies ahead in your journey.I never thought I would have cancer, and I never thought that knowledgeable,caring,compassionate doctors such as Dr. Ghurani existed today. I am very blessed to be her patient. The entire staff is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

I was referred to her by a woman whom I happened to start a conversation with about ovarian cancer. I think so highly of her and she really gets to know you as a paerson not just as another patient, she did my surgery and went into recovery to speak to my husband and explain everything and then also to me. She answers any questions and is genuine and very caring. I would recommend her to any woman that is going thru this horible disease like me, but I am now cancer free thank you Dr Ghurani !!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Ghurani gave me a lackluster examination, didn't seem to care about my symptoms, I traveled from Tampa and she didn't even look at the ultrasounds that were done at USF which showed an elarge ovary and endometrial polyp. I left very upset for her to only tell me to repeat the CA125 in 2 mths, I felt that it was a complete waste of my time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

Dr. Ghurani is a really dedicated and caring doctor. She is very hard working, smart and cares about her patients and doing everything that is possible to make them better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2010

Dr Ghurani is the best. She is very upfront and honest and goes way beyond to make her patients feel ok about their procedures. She takes time out from her busy schedule to contact patients at home to find out how they are doing in between visits. I have recommended her to just about everyone I come across if they are looking for an ovarian cancer physician. Unfortunately, for me personally, she has moved her practice to Orlando and I miss her dearly. I wish I could find her new office as I would like to consult with her on my latest round of chemotherapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

She is wonderful! My sister, a nurse who works with Dr. Ghurani, recommended her to me. She came to see me in preop before the surgery to provide encouragement and answer any questions. She visits her patients in the recovery room - how many surgeons do that? She told me what the pathologist said right away - so I didn't have to gather up the courage to ask the tough questions. She repeated the OR findings the next day, when I was more lucid. She is kind and joyous. She answers every question - no matter how many times you have to ask it. She is a beautiful person with a beautiful heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1924805].votes_count ]]