Rate Dr. Edward C. Shin

Dr. Edward C. Shin's Ratings

Dr. Shin was comprehensive but efficient. He was clear in providing a plan for my shoulder injury and as he stated it took some time to get better, but it is not 100%. Thank you.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2014 | flag

We were referred to Dr Shin when my daughter's regular orthopaedic doctor was not available (in surgery). Dr Shin assessed my daughter's knee, immediately referred her to an imaging center for an MRI, and requested the imaging center to perform the MRI that day. He called us as soon as he got the results (within 5 minutes of us leaving the imaging facility) and explained that she had a torn meniscus that would likely need to be operated on. Even though we explained that we would be returning to our regular orthopaedic surgeon, Dr Chin was caring enough to call the next day to see how our daughter was doing. Thank you Dr Shin! You're the best!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag