Dr. Edidiong Kaminska

Rate Dr. Edidiong Kaminska

Dr. Edidiong Kaminska's Ratings

On my first visit to Dr. Kaminska, she took one look at a rash that had been troubling me for over 20 years that no one else had been able to diagnose and told me what it was. She turned to the computer and printed out the description/information, and it fit my symptoms exactly! She explained that since it usually was a rash that MEN over 50 experienced (I am female) that possibly the other doctors hadn't thought of it. Next, she did one of the most thorough skin cancer checks I've ever had. I also have several rare autoimmune skin disorders and unlike many doctors I have seen, she was familiar with all of them. Last week, on my second visit, she removed two growths from my eyelid. I had consulted with several doctors previously (an ophthalmologist, a plastic surgeon, etc.) about having the growths removed and they said it would be a big deal, requiring stitches, possibly leaving a hole in my eyelid, etc. Dr. Kaminska removed them in 15 minutes with no problem whatsoever, despite the awkward position of one of the growths. She also burned off an area of actinic keratosis on my arm. I have found her to be an excellent doctor: knowledgeable, pleasant, informative, caring... I am very grateful to have found such a wonderful dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I found Dr Kaminska to be uninformed about procedures and options. Extremely disappointed in her inability to discuss any options. Told to see another physician if I wanted to discuss options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Cannot imagine you are speaking of the same doctor. I found Dr. Kaminska wonderful! Excellent bedside manner, warm, happy and very informative and professional. Definitely recommending her to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Horrible bedside manner. She actually made me cry and totally humiliated me. She was in the room for not even five minutes and basically told me she couldn't tell what was wrong with me. The worst was that she had an intern of some sort that she was training. Hopefully the intern has other people for role models because this medical "professional" was anything but.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2470810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Lovely bedside manner, informative and would highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][7191].votes_count ]]