Rate Dr. Douglas Lee

Dr. Douglas Lee's Ratings

Always on time. Very personable and knowledgeable. Highly recommended if you can get on his patient list.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lee is a Godsend! He is the best doctor our family has ever seen! He has diagnosed things that others have never been able to within minutes. When we visit, it's like seeing an old friend - one that genuinely cares to spend time with you and hear about what you have to say. I never feel rushed and he takes time and even will squeeze you in if there is something urgent that you have to see him about. Patient care is number 1 and he understands that. I love how he is constantly looking for new treatments and combines different methods for the best outcome for his patients. I don't know where our family would be today without having found him over 10 years ago!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Very helpful doctor, takes time to listen and very knowledgeable. My wife had some back issues and he was able to diagnose and gave her some immediate relieve. Very skilled

Submitted March 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable and takes good care of his patients. He is also very good at dealing with multiple issues at once.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lee is wonderful. Very caring and knowledgeable. We were so lucky that he took us on when our Doctor quit on us 4 years ago.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2012 | flag

Been seeing him for 15 years. Very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen and most importantly, takes the time to explain things. Only drawback is that his office is not open on weekends and his weekdays hours aren't long enough.

Submitted June 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lee is absolutely the best doctor, listens to questions, takes the time to explain things and nails diagnosis out of left field! I'be been seeing him for 20 years and now live out of town so it's an hour + drive to see him, but well worth it

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

I am a nurse who previously worked as a medical office receptionist. I know what makes a good doctor and Dr. Lee is everything a patient could dream of. He is polite, never rushes out the door, fairly punctual, willing to listen to worries and has an very calming effect. He is an excellent family physician but as usual, doesn't accept new patients anymore :(

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

Doctor Lee is an excellent doctor. He's been serving us for more than 10 years now. Very humble and accommodating.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag