Rate Dr. Douglas Lee

Dr. Douglas Lee's Ratings

Dr Lee is in a league of it's own. Highly recommended personable & knowledgeable and always un-rushed upon every visit.! 5 Star Rating

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr Lee is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen & does not rush me out of his office He has been my family doctor for 23 years. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

He is a very nice doctor. gentle and patient and always explaination. Our family has been with him for more than 13 years and he is the best doctor I ever see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Always on time. Very personable and knowledgeable. Highly recommended if you can get on his patient list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Lee is a Godsend! He is the best doctor our family has ever seen! He has diagnosed things that others have never been able to within minutes. When we visit, it's like seeing an old friend - one that genuinely cares to spend time with you and hear about what you have to say. I never feel rushed and he takes time and even will squeeze you in if there is something urgent that you have to see him about. Patient care is number 1 and he understands that. I love how he is constantly looking for new treatments and combines different methods for the best outcome for his patients. I don't know where our family would be today without having found him over 10 years ago!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Very helpful doctor, takes time to listen and very knowledgeable. My wife had some back issues and he was able to diagnose and gave her some immediate relieve. Very skilled

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable and takes good care of his patients. He is also very good at dealing with multiple issues at once.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Dr. Lee is wonderful. Very caring and knowledgeable. We were so lucky that he took us on when our Doctor quit on us 4 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

Been seeing him for 15 years. Very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen and most importantly, takes the time to explain things. Only drawback is that his office is not open on weekends and his weekdays hours aren't long enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925726].votes_count ]]