Rate Dr. Kyle Nawrot

Dr. Kyle Nawrot's Ratings

Takes your money and runs! Gave me unnecessary freezing that lasted 7 hrs. Fell asleep on the chair next to mine and assistant had to wake him up to come see me. He's a crook and a con artist and his staff are rude and impersonal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657596].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

You know that there is something wrong when a dentist munches on timbits while doing ur root canal. Highly do not recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

No soreness at all! I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Nawrot's office and in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Appointments are always quick, but thorough. I have been a patient since he started at Sevenoaks Dental Group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

FIVE STARS! They have always been very concerned with the patients health and comfort. I know that they care about me and what I have to have done in my mouth. I really like going to Sevenoaks Dental and the high level of care that they show me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

My entire family goes to Dr. Nawrot. They have loved the results that we have received under his care. They send appointment reminder cards in the mail and I am able to schedule my appointment soon after that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

One thing I really liked about going to Dr. Nawrot's office was the play-by-play of what was going on with my appointment. I liked being aware of the procedure and the process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457361].votes_count ]]