Rate Dr. Kyle Nawrot

Dr. Kyle Nawrot's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

No soreness at all! I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Nawrot's office and in his care.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Appointments are always quick, but thorough. I have been a patient since he started at Sevenoaks Dental Group.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

FIVE STARS! They have always been very concerned with the patients health and comfort. I know that they care about me and what I have to have done in my mouth. I really like going to Sevenoaks Dental and the high level of care that they show me.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

My entire family goes to Dr. Nawrot. They have loved the results that we have received under his care. They send appointment reminder cards in the mail and I am able to schedule my appointment soon after that.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

One thing I really liked about going to Dr. Nawrot's office was the play-by-play of what was going on with my appointment. I liked being aware of the procedure and the process.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

Submitted March 9, 2014

I really like the professionalism at the office. They are confident in every aspect of the job that they do on my mouth. I feel comfortable knowing that they are confident and good at what they do.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

When I moved into the area a friend had suggested Sevenoaks Dental Group and I am glad they did. I have been a patient for over 35 years. The office has a very professional group of people working for them. I highly recommend their services.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag