You may also like

Rate Dr. Kyle Nawrot

Dr. Kyle Nawrot's Ratings

Staff is always bickering....they look miserable and really don't look like they are liking their jobs at all. Dental assistant Zooey is pretty good, very nice and efficient, hygienist is great she cleaned my teeth and honestly my teeth never felt so clean. It's a great office, dentist is a little rough but I like going there.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2852307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I had my teeth cleaned last week by the hygienist Kristen, Wow, my teeth have never been cleaned that well, she was fantastic, very thorough and great advice on keeping my teeth and gums healthy. She is the best thing that office has to offer....front staff very disappointing, there is no professionalism or efficiency in them. Front staff definitely needs to be changed ..they seem to be more involved in personal issues than work. Come on ladies do your job don't make me wait . I rate staff low because of the front ...but I would rate the hygienist a 5/5 she is fantastic. One week later my mouth , teeth and gums still feel great. As for the dentist, not so impressed...he seems pushy. Staff 1/5 because the girls up front seem like they don't know what they are doing. The rest I base on my experience with the hygienist, very helpful and very knowledgable. I would highly recommend her. I hope she moves to a better office and I would follow.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2832057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Painless dentistry, terrific atmosphere! My family and I have been with Dr. Nawrot for years, and we followed him to his Seven Zoaks practice. Wouldn't dream of trusting our oral health to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I changed dentists... Seemed to be just finding things needlessly to milk my plan

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2762283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Nawrot... one word, HORRIFIC!!! Honestly the worst Dentist and staff I have ever met! He gets personal calls constantly from his family during treatment on patients. I actually was in the front waiting room and heard someone (I can only assume his wife) was yelling at him so loud! Then right afterwards I was called in. He started treatment and was scattered, then his receptionist comes back in and lets him know he has another call he needs to take, she rolls her eyes and walks out. He got up frustrated, threw an instrument and walked out of the treatment. A half hour later her returned and said good your frozen now. What a joke, I was frozen within minutes. I got up and left... as I was doing so I witness his staff actually posting a positive review to this site!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2675988].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Takes your money and runs! Gave me unnecessary freezing that lasted 7 hrs. Fell asleep on the chair next to mine and assistant had to wake him up to come see me. He's a crook and a con artist and his staff are rude and impersonal!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2657596].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

You know that there is something wrong when a dentist munches on timbits while doing ur root canal. Highly do not recommend

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2645058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

No soreness at all! I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Nawrot's office and in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Appointments are always quick, but thorough. I have been a patient since he started at Sevenoaks Dental Group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457364].votes_count ]]