You may also like

Rate Dr. Kyle Nawrot

Dr. Kyle Nawrot's Ratings

Painless dentistry, terrific atmosphere! My family and I have been with Dr. Nawrot for years, and we followed him to his Seven Zoaks practice. Wouldn't dream of trusting our oral health to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I changed dentists... Seemed to be just finding things needlessly to milk my plan

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2762283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Nawrot... one word, HORRIFIC!!! Honestly the worst Dentist and staff I have ever met! He gets personal calls constantly from his family during treatment on patients. I actually was in the front waiting room and heard someone (I can only assume his wife) was yelling at him so loud! Then right afterwards I was called in. He started treatment and was scattered, then his receptionist comes back in and lets him know he has another call he needs to take, she rolls her eyes and walks out. He got up frustrated, threw an instrument and walked out of the treatment. A half hour later her returned and said good your frozen now. What a joke, I was frozen within minutes. I got up and left... as I was doing so I witness his staff actually posting a positive review to this site!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2675988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Takes your money and runs! Gave me unnecessary freezing that lasted 7 hrs. Fell asleep on the chair next to mine and assistant had to wake him up to come see me. He's a crook and a con artist and his staff are rude and impersonal!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2657596].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

You know that there is something wrong when a dentist munches on timbits while doing ur root canal. Highly do not recommend

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2645058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

No soreness at all! I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Nawrot's office and in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Appointments are always quick, but thorough. I have been a patient since he started at Sevenoaks Dental Group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

FIVE STARS! They have always been very concerned with the patients health and comfort. I know that they care about me and what I have to have done in my mouth. I really like going to Sevenoaks Dental and the high level of care that they show me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

My entire family goes to Dr. Nawrot. They have loved the results that we have received under his care. They send appointment reminder cards in the mail and I am able to schedule my appointment soon after that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457363].votes_count ]]