Rate Dr. Eli Cohen

Dr. Eli Cohen's Ratings

Dr. Cohen is outstanding. He is very knowledgeable, caring and patient. I highly recommend using Dr. Cohen as your dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I rarely take the time to make a comment but in this case it's a necessity! I have seen multiple doctors throughout and it's been difficult to find one that actually practices patient care first. My search is now over for life in regards to a dermatologist. I don't care what part of South Florida I'm living in....I will drive to see Dr. Cohen. He and his staff redefine the meaning of patient care and education. We all know time is money, however Dr. Cohen takes the time to explain your options and allows you to be apart of the process in deciding which route is best. Unfortunately it todays medical world doctors need to work off of quantity vs. quality, yet there can still be a happy medium as my family members have shown me in over 30 years of practicing medicine. My past experiences had me feel like I'm in boot camp. Dr. Cohen and his staff exercise patience, care, and love for their patients. You are foolish to think about seeing anyone else for your dermatology needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I am a very particular, but good patient. The wait was a bit long because there was an emergency just prior to my appointment. Dr. Cohen was one of the kindest, gentle, knowledgeable, physicians I have ever visited. He was thorough, yet not an alarmist. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr. Cohen is full of knowledge and is such a sweet person. He took care of many skin cancers and was amazing. No scars or anthing. Really a 5 star doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Runs a tight ship. No long waiting. Takes you on time and spends as much time with you as needed. Explains what he is going to do and why. Very happy with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Cohen and his office staff are so professional, helpful, and just so friendly. Dr. Cohen is a really great dermatologist....conservative, yet pro-active. His outside billing department is horrible....they won't even answer the phones and they don't call back when you leave a message.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Thorough, knowledgeable, personable. Absolutely the best dermo I've ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Dr.Cohen provided me with a perfect diagnosis and treated me in a caring, and professional manner. Highly Recommended !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. Cohen took the time to THINK about my problem, and was conservative in his approach. His diagnosis was right on, and didn't cost me in any additional fees. His office staff was personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Went to see him for spider vein removal - did a good job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1925915].votes_count ]]