Rate Dr. Eric Oh

Dr. Eric Oh's Ratings

Dr. Oh took me on as a patient after Dr. McPhedran retired (who had been my doctor since birth). I was very unsure of having a young, new doctor especially since I have just been put on anti-depressants for the first time. Dr. Oh is amazing. He is kind, extremely knowledgeable and always happy to answer questions OR look things up if he is unsure. He was hesitant to refer me to an RE when I told him we were having trouble conceiving but did it. He has always been reassuring in any circumstance and i am extremely pleased with him. I had my husband transfer to him and i am so happy he is my doctor now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Amazing! If he is unsure on something, he will refer you on so that you are receiving optimal health services!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

A very sensitive doctor with wonderful bed site manners, understanding and respecting the needs of his patients. Coupled with his professional knowledge = excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514843].votes_count ]]