Rate Dr. Samantha L. Greer

Dr. Samantha L. Greer's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Very nice office and staff. I really don't like dentists, but they made the visit tolerable. I am glad I went here for a second opinion. I would recommend them and feel pretty good about starting my treatment.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

This dentist does not follow ADA recommendations for X-rays. ADA recommends that X-rays be done on a limited as needed basis because recent studies have been confirmed that frequent X-rays greatly increase your chance of brain and thyroid cancers. Dr. Greer X-rays on every annual visit, which is against ADA guidance. Unfortunately this seems to be tied to money, anything to get you and your insurance company to have to pay more.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Knowledgable and professional. Very good with children. My daughter had her tooth pulled with her and hardly felt it. She was very gentle and kind. Also has always worked well with me.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

I don't know what those other people are talking about. Dr Greer has been absolutely wonderful to my family and I for the past 3 years. I recommend her to all of my friends and have never heard a bad word about the practice. The staff is wonderful, especially my hygienist, and Dr. Greer has always been gentle and sympathetic.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

This dentist is horrible. She lacks not only dental knowledge but also lacks ethical behavior. She will tell you of thousands of dollars of dental services that you need after having NEVER even looked in your mouth. She did very sloppy work and left me in pain and in need of another dentist to correct her mess up. When getting a deep cavity filled I alerted her several times that I was hurting. Finally she told me to "be quiet ...you talk too much" and put a temporary filling in and told me to leave her office. She is the epitomie of what gives people nightmares about going to the dentist!

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag