Rate Dr. Simon Lichtiger

Dr. Simon Lichtiger's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I made an appointment with Dr. Lichtiger based on the positive reviews found on this site. I had first seen a GI doc who talked fast and did very little listening. I was looking for someone new to work with. Dr. Lichtiger was one of the most thorough docs I have met with. He asked many questions about my condition and my history. He took his time and appeared genuinely interested. Since I am a nurse I could see that he was asking important questions to develop his diagnosis. He performed a sigmoidoscopy due to bleeding. Luckily, findings were benign. He was professional and careful. I highly recommend this doctor. The only downside was that I had to pay out of pocket since he did not accept my insurance. However, it was worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

I agree with every positive comment here 10 fold. If I could rate him 5 million I would! It's an understatement to say he's an exceptional doctor: his expertise, caring, sensitivity and thoroughness are top notch. He helped me with my colitis when no one else could. He does everything he can to find a way to help, and his top concern is the patient's well being. The front desk (while efficient and "to the point" organized) are caring and took a real interest in my physical and emotional well being when I was most sick. Dr. Lichtiger is a rare and wonderful doctor and human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

From my first meeting with Dr. Lichtiger I knew he was the right match for me. He is a sensitive and caring doctor and truly wants only the best for his patients. He has a very comforting bed side manner and he is an expert in his field. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

Dr. Lichtiger is so helpful and was very thorough with discussing my issue. I think he is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2011

Dr. Lichtiger is not only a great doctor, he is a great human being. This is a very rare and special combination. From the moment I switched over to him I felt hopeful for the first time in a while. I have been to many doctors and never have I encountered one as special and devoted as Dr. Lichtiger.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

Dr Lichtiger turned my life around - only after talking with him for the first 5 minutes did I already believe I found the right doctor - I recommend him to EVERYONE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Went for a colonoscopy. I was impressed by the thoroughness of his exam and the depth of the patient history that he took. Procedure went incredibly smoothly. Did, however, have a problem with paying for the procedure up front. The intake form still had an authorization at the bottom for the insurance co. to pay the Dr. directly. Leads me to believe that not all patients are required to pay up front. Oh, and the insurance company only covers half of this fee. I was referred and I received excellent care. But insurance/out-of-pocket costs are a concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Dr. Lichtiger is a rare find of a doctor and a human being - really kind, caring and on top of his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Without a doubt the single most caring doctor I've ever encountered. His desire to help his patients is unrivaled in today's medical system. He spends a great deal of time with each patient and is sensitive to their needs and concerns. He is also very knowledgeable about the latest treatments and research studies. His top concern is healing his patients--even if that means sending them elsewhere to partake in a study that he doesn't have access to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926112].votes_count ]]