You may also like

Rate Dr. Kathleen Bente

Dr. Kathleen Bente's Ratings

Dr Bente has attended to our family's health needs for almost 20 years, resolving ailments and maintaining wellness. Her treatment of our family has ranged from care during pregnancy, resolution of childhood ear aches without the need for antibiotics or decongestants, rehabilitation after orthopedic operations and sports injuries as well as resolution of old nagging orthopedic injuries. As a nurse, I prefer to use more natural effective methods to pain medication to treat pain and Dr Bente has on many levels helped to facilitate healing and wellness in our family. Dr Bente is our trusted go to professional! Just one visit to her and you can experience first hand the healing environment she has created in her practice. Her expertise in healing is not limited to physical ailments and includes methods to reduce stress and anxiety such as teaching tapping/EFT and education on nutrition and wellness. Dr. Bente also spends time with her patients to teach them how to help heal themselves and take charge of their health outside of her office. She has provided our family with the tools to live a healthier lifestyle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

What can I tell you about Dr. Bente, she is exceptional good, she was and is my "MANO SANTA"

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2672265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Bente is awsome!! My 17 year old daughter has suffered from severe constipation for over 3 years. She has visited many doctors and undergone many tests, but we did not see any results. We met Dr. Bente just a few months ago and have seen wonderful results, thank God. She is extremely patient and caring, and only wants the best for her patients. My daughter feels revitalized and healthy, and she is ready to face life with new hope. Thank you so much Dr. Bente, for giving my daughter a new lease on life!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2671853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY!! ACTION AND RESULTS THAT BACKS UP THE WELL STATED PURPOSE BEHIND THIS OUTSTANDING PRACTICE.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Really cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bente! My husband Jack began going to Dr. Bente many years ago and since that time other family members have followed suit. From day one it was obvious Dr. Bente is an exceptional chiropractor. She is exceedingly caring - never in a rush, but taking ample time to work with each patient. Also, Dr. Bente truly does have gifted hands! If you are in need of a chiropractor I highly highly recommend making an appointment with Bente Chiropractic - you will be delighted with the results!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Bente is amazing, I’m so grateful for the referral!!! And she definitely not your average chiropractor; she works with me from a holistic point of view from my aching back to my insomnia and nutrition. She has a wealth of knowledge and truly cares about her patients. Her staff are always incredibly friendly and inviting, thanks Ashling! The treatment I get from her is well worth the 2 hr. commute, thanks for improving my quality of life Dr. B!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Bente is a wonderful addition to our family medical needs. We all live very active lifestyles and weekly care from DR B has made all the difference. As athletes we bring in all types of aches n bruises to Dr B. She makes herself available immediately and guides us through recovery. Her knowledge of approaching matters from a holistic point of view is amazing. Thanks Dr B and staff! I encourage anyone who is considering chiropractic care to start here you will be pleased

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Bente is an extraordinary chiropractor. She is very knowledgeable and up to date on the latest technology, pain management options and nutritional information. When Dr. Bente works on you she makes you feel like you are the most important patient she has. I feel very lucky to have found her and her wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

For over 19 years Dr. Kathleen Bente has taken care of my back and the normal on-going aging problems of my body, Her health professional and treatment for my back/spine has improved the quality for me to enjoy all activity. She is an excellent doctor who cares and listens to your needs. Thanks Doc. Stephen V.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Bente is the BEST!!! I have been going to her for close to 20 years now, and she never fails to provide comfort and excellent advice. She is very knowledgable about many types of alternative therapies...not just chiropractic. Her staff are excellent. Some older posts say she doesn't accept insurance, which is not true. One said the exam rooms were not clean which is definitely not true. Another said she doesn't accept seniors...again, not true!! Dr. Bente is wonderful. If you need a chiropractor in the Westwood area, go to Dr. Bente! You won't be sorry!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926184].votes_count ]]