Rate Dr. Kathleen Bente

Dr. Kathleen Bente's Ratings

What can I tell you about Dr. Bente, she is exceptional good, she was and is my "MANO SANTA"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Bente is awsome!! My 17 year old daughter has suffered from severe constipation for over 3 years. She has visited many doctors and undergone many tests, but we did not see any results. We met Dr. Bente just a few months ago and have seen wonderful results, thank God. She is extremely patient and caring, and only wants the best for her patients. My daughter feels revitalized and healthy, and she is ready to face life with new hope. Thank you so much Dr. Bente, for giving my daughter a new lease on life!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2671853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY!! ACTION AND RESULTS THAT BACKS UP THE WELL STATED PURPOSE BEHIND THIS OUTSTANDING PRACTICE.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Really cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bente! My husband Jack began going to Dr. Bente many years ago and since that time other family members have followed suit. From day one it was obvious Dr. Bente is an exceptional chiropractor. She is exceedingly caring - never in a rush, but taking ample time to work with each patient. Also, Dr. Bente truly does have gifted hands! If you are in need of a chiropractor I highly highly recommend making an appointment with Bente Chiropractic - you will be delighted with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Bente is amazing, I’m so grateful for the referral!!! And she definitely not your average chiropractor; she works with me from a holistic point of view from my aching back to my insomnia and nutrition. She has a wealth of knowledge and truly cares about her patients. Her staff are always incredibly friendly and inviting, thanks Ashling! The treatment I get from her is well worth the 2 hr. commute, thanks for improving my quality of life Dr. B!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Bente is a wonderful addition to our family medical needs. We all live very active lifestyles and weekly care from DR B has made all the difference. As athletes we bring in all types of aches n bruises to Dr B. She makes herself available immediately and guides us through recovery. Her knowledge of approaching matters from a holistic point of view is amazing. Thanks Dr B and staff! I encourage anyone who is considering chiropractic care to start here you will be pleased

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Bente is an extraordinary chiropractor. She is very knowledgeable and up to date on the latest technology, pain management options and nutritional information. When Dr. Bente works on you she makes you feel like you are the most important patient she has. I feel very lucky to have found her and her wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

For over 19 years Dr. Kathleen Bente has taken care of my back and the normal on-going aging problems of my body, Her health professional and treatment for my back/spine has improved the quality for me to enjoy all activity. She is an excellent doctor who cares and listens to your needs. Thanks Doc. Stephen V.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Bente is the BEST!!! I have been going to her for close to 20 years now, and she never fails to provide comfort and excellent advice. She is very knowledgable about many types of alternative therapies...not just chiropractic. Her staff are excellent. Some older posts say she doesn't accept insurance, which is not true. One said the exam rooms were not clean which is definitely not true. Another said she doesn't accept seniors...again, not true!! Dr. Bente is wonderful. If you need a chiropractor in the Westwood area, go to Dr. Bente! You won't be sorry!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr. Bente is amazing. My family has been seeing her for 10 years now. We found Dr. B when my son was 3 and now he is a teenager and still looks forward to his adjustments. I have been to other chiropractors over the years and Bente Family Chiropractic is exceptional. The feeling in the office is warm, caring and very professional. We see her for may reasons including sports injuries, old injuries that never healed right and for health reasons. We benefit not only from chiropractic adjustments but also nutritional counseling. I have had a low white blood cell count for years, my MD has monitored but hasn't have any real suggestions on how to correct. Dr. Bente has worked with me to adjust the supplements I take including adding Lauricidin. For the first time in years, my blood work is perfect and I feel great! Thanks Dr. B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926183].votes_count ]]