Dr. Kathleen Bente

Dr. Kathleen Bente

Rate Dr. Kathleen Bente

Dr. Kathleen Bente's Ratings

Dr. Bente is the BEST!!! I have been going to her for close to 20 years now, and she never fails to provide comfort and excellent advice. She is very knowledgable about many types of alternative therapies...not just chiropractic. Her staff are excellent. Some older posts say she doesn't accept insurance, which is not true. One said the exam rooms were not clean which is definitely not true. Another said she doesn't accept seniors...again, not true!! Dr. Bente is wonderful. If you need a chiropractor in the Westwood area, go to Dr. Bente! You won't be sorry!!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bente is amazing. My family has been seeing her for 10 years now. We found Dr. B when my son was 3 and now he is a teenager and still looks forward to his adjustments. I have been to other chiropractors over the years and Bente Family Chiropractic is exceptional. The feeling in the office is warm, caring and very professional. We see her for may reasons including sports injuries, old injuries that never healed right and for health reasons. We benefit not only from chiropractic adjustments but also nutritional counseling. I have had a low white blood cell count for years, my MD has monitored but hasn't have any real suggestions on how to correct. Dr. Bente has worked with me to adjust the supplements I take including adding Lauricidin. For the first time in years, my blood work is perfect and I feel great! Thanks Dr. B.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

Thank you DR. BENTE, I went to see you on Wednesday 14 for my pain in my back today Thursday I feeling so much better, you are my "MANO SANTA, like always, my husband say thank you to. You are the sweeter and so professional and understand the person needs. Thanks to Sharon too.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr.Bente for years and her knowledge and staff has always been exceptional She has assisted in my recovery from many situations Her alternative methods are wonderful

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Kathleen for 20 years! She has changed my life physically & mentally with her knowledge for chiropractic & her alternative healthy ways . If your looking for a person who truly cares for all her patience your in the right office! Enjoy what I have all these years

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Bente's for close to 20 years. She has always taken care of my chiropractic needs but more importantly , she has always taken care of my over all wellness. She is a proven professional, with a caring and giving heart. I have suffered with several acute emergency visits, and she has always been there with her care, knowledge and expertise to help me meet with healing and success. I highly recommend Dr Bente!

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

I see Dr Bente for routine visits as a wellness modality to keep my spine in tip top condition. Occasionally I may over exert myself doing Pilates or yoga and tweak my shoulder or lower back....she'll apply the electic stim and or use the laser and the results are amazing...lessens pain and ...my body responds by gently unwinding itself and because of her background in massage her soft tissue work is perfect for me since I prefer gentle adjusting. Her staff are delightful.....warm and inviting and make you feel very welcome. What I appreciate is the way she genuinely cares about her clients well being and supports them in a loving and supportive way. Would recommend her highly!

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bente is the best I have been going to her since I was two she is so great!

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bente has treated our family for 18 years, dealing adeptly with many different issues,utilizing varied and up to date techniques and modalities in her practice. Her professionalism is only rivaled by her passion for helping people to achieve wellness. An excellent listener who goes above and beyond. A true healer! Highly recommend giving her a try even if you have "tried everything" or "been to a Chiropractor before who did not help much" or are interested in a more natural approach to chronic and acute conditions. She is super knowledgeable and always willing to take the time to educate you. She is a genuine person who lives and truly believes what she teaches and does; a professional you can trust.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag