Rate Dr. Kathleen Bente

Dr. Kathleen Bente's Ratings

Dr. Bente is amazing, I’m so grateful for the referral!!! And she definitely not your average chiropractor; she works with me from a holistic point of view from my aching back to my insomnia and nutrition. She has a wealth of knowledge and truly cares about her patients. Her staff are always incredibly friendly and inviting, thanks Ashling! The treatment I get from her is well worth the 2 hr. commute, thanks for improving my quality of life Dr. B!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Bente is a wonderful addition to our family medical needs. We all live very active lifestyles and weekly care from DR B has made all the difference. As athletes we bring in all types of aches n bruises to Dr B. She makes herself available immediately and guides us through recovery. Her knowledge of approaching matters from a holistic point of view is amazing. Thanks Dr B and staff! I encourage anyone who is considering chiropractic care to start here you will be pleased

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Bente is an extraordinary chiropractor. She is very knowledgeable and up to date on the latest technology, pain management options and nutritional information. When Dr. Bente works on you she makes you feel like you are the most important patient she has. I feel very lucky to have found her and her wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

For over 19 years Dr. Kathleen Bente has taken care of my back and the normal on-going aging problems of my body, Her health professional and treatment for my back/spine has improved the quality for me to enjoy all activity. She is an excellent doctor who cares and listens to your needs. Thanks Doc. Stephen V.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Bente is the BEST!!! I have been going to her for close to 20 years now, and she never fails to provide comfort and excellent advice. She is very knowledgable about many types of alternative therapies...not just chiropractic. Her staff are excellent. Some older posts say she doesn't accept insurance, which is not true. One said the exam rooms were not clean which is definitely not true. Another said she doesn't accept seniors...again, not true!! Dr. Bente is wonderful. If you need a chiropractor in the Westwood area, go to Dr. Bente! You won't be sorry!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr. Bente is amazing. My family has been seeing her for 10 years now. We found Dr. B when my son was 3 and now he is a teenager and still looks forward to his adjustments. I have been to other chiropractors over the years and Bente Family Chiropractic is exceptional. The feeling in the office is warm, caring and very professional. We see her for may reasons including sports injuries, old injuries that never healed right and for health reasons. We benefit not only from chiropractic adjustments but also nutritional counseling. I have had a low white blood cell count for years, my MD has monitored but hasn't have any real suggestions on how to correct. Dr. Bente has worked with me to adjust the supplements I take including adding Lauricidin. For the first time in years, my blood work is perfect and I feel great! Thanks Dr. B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

Thank you DR. BENTE, I went to see you on Wednesday 14 for my pain in my back today Thursday I feeling so much better, you are my "MANO SANTA, like always, my husband say thank you to. You are the sweeter and so professional and understand the person needs. Thanks to Sharon too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

I have been going to Dr.Bente for years and her knowledge and staff has always been exceptional She has assisted in my recovery from many situations Her alternative methods are wonderful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I have been seeing Kathleen for 20 years! She has changed my life physically & mentally with her knowledge for chiropractic & her alternative healthy ways . If your looking for a person who truly cares for all her patience your in the right office! Enjoy what I have all these years

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Bente's for close to 20 years. She has always taken care of my chiropractic needs but more importantly , she has always taken care of my over all wellness. She is a proven professional, with a caring and giving heart. I have suffered with several acute emergency visits, and she has always been there with her care, knowledge and expertise to help me meet with healing and success. I highly recommend Dr Bente!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926179].votes_count ]]