Dr. John L. Dunlap

Rate Dr. John L. Dunlap

Dr. John L. Dunlap's Ratings

Fantastic doctor in all ways. Friendly, calm, and most importantly responsive.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dunlap is both personable and highly knowledgeable. He is someone I really feel that I can trust when I have health problems.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Excellent sole practitioner, avoids insurance complexity by requiring user payments

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dunlap was excellent. He helped my daughter return to health.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2011 | flag

He is the best doctor ever. I'm sure he saved my life at one point. He is so knowledgable. I ca't say enough.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dunlap is extremely knowledgeable and stays very current on the latest treatments. He is also very thorough in his assessment and diagnosis. He is a fabulous doctor. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

This Doctor is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He is one of the best Doctors in the country. I would put my life in his hands anyday.

Submitted March 20, 2009 | flag

Intelligent, wonderful, and caring doctor. Outstanding with patients. If you have a serious problem, Dunlap is the best doctor you could have.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2006 | flag