Rate Dr. Greg Tynski

Dr. Greg Tynski's Ratings

Dr. Tynski is the best, as the other patient reviews have all indicated. I had some symptoms and was wrongly diagnosed by my family doctor, then by another doctor for another year. They all told me that I had a STD. I knew I couldn't have, unless I got it off a toilet seat, but they all told me that's what it was (the tests for that came back negative, but they said that didn't prove I didn't have it). After a year I asked for a second opinion and I was sent to Dr. T. He guessed very quickly what might be the problem but said that the next time I had symptoms I was to call him right away and he would arrange to take a biopsy. He did and his suspicions were confirmed. NOT the STD, but another very serious disease. Thank you Dr. T. You can't cure my disease, but you made me feel human again.
As well, no one else is able to take a PAP from me. They say I have no cervix and must have had it cauterized. (I thought I might have known if that had happened to me.) Eventually when all else failed, Dr. T said I wasn't to worry but that he would take one for me every year (he manages just fine). Thanks again. You are the best. And he always is kind, considerate, warm and even a laugh, at times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I had to have an emergency C-section when I was only 24 years old. He made this an easier procedure for me. He answered all questions and explained everything well to me. I felt very confident and comfortable with him. He is an awesome and caring dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I love Dr Tynski, he saved my life. He not only beyond the call of duty. I was to just have a simple test done at the hospital and when everything looked "normal" Dr Tynski did not stop there he decide since I was there he felt he should do a biopsy. I agreed with him and a week later I got the scariest call. I was schedule for an emergency hysterectomy and I had stage 3 cervical cancer. I hate to think what would have happened had he not decided to do the biopsy. I would not be here. I had seen other OBGYNs and they all told me that there was nothing wrong. I am grateful that Dr. Tynski cared enough to listen to me and believed me that I knew my body and there was something wrong. I have been blessed to have found such a wonderful Doctor that cares and listens to what we have to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I'm sure he was "just doing his job", but, Dr. Tynski saved and changed my life! He was gentle, understanding, encouraging, professional and I never felt rushed! He would sit with me and go over every detail of every test and made sure that I understood all of the information! (something I didn't get at the hospital) I will always hold him in high esteem and HIGHLY recommend him! I have a beautiful and healthy daughter and I owe HIM all the thanks for helping her come into the world! I never once felt like "just another patient", I always felt important to Dr Tynski, if I hadn't have develpoed severe Gestational Diabetes, he would have delivered her too. I wish he had, since I wasn't thrilled at the IWK, but...oh well...Dr Tynski is a special doctor...one in a million!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

I LOVE this doctor (as much as any woman could love her OBGYN, anyway). He's extremely professional, but puts you so at ease, it's hard to remember the reason you're there. He's knowledgeable, personable, kind, and willing to work with you in any way possible. It was such a comfort to know he would be delivering my first baby and I continue to see him for all my gynecological appointments. I can't wait to work with him on Baby #2!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Tynski delivered my first baby and I would go back to him if I became pregnant again! He's got a great ability to put you at ease and act like what's happening it totally normal and not at all awkward!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

He is the BEST doctor around. He takes his time and is always so helpful! After leaving his office I feel like a Doctor by the way he answers all of your questions in such depth. He has done both my C-sections and also an emergency surgery due to an etopic pregnancy. He is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

I haver had many dealings with him and think he is great .It is important for me to see the |Dr after surgery and this did not happen. I was not informed for almost 2 weeks as to the happenings during my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2010

I love Dr.Tynski he did my hysterectomy and has benn nothing but terrific

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

I love Dr. Tynski, he is the very best of Doctors. He preformed both my c-sections and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is kind, caring, listens to all my concerns, takes the time to talk about anything health related or not. Having had one normal pregnancy with a baby requiring open heart surgery and a abnormal pregnancy with my second child, he alwasy keep me thinking in a positive way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926272].votes_count ]]