Rate Dr. G. Sunny Uppal

Dr. G. Sunny Uppal's Ratings

dr uppal treated me very fair. he did a fusion on my neck and the outcome was great. the only complaint I have is the wait.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

After many years of acute pain, I was referred to Dr. Uppal regarding a spinal issue. Previous doctors said I was inoperable and I wanted 2nd opinion. Long story short, I had ant/post fusion, laminectomy, and discectomy, with cage and hardware. I was walking the next day, with only minor discomfort to incision sites. I was pain free in legs and back for the first time in 10 years. Dr. Uppal is an amazing, talented, and compassionate physician, who truly cares for his patients. I couldn't be happier with him, and the surgery he performed. I would highly recommend him to anyone with severe orthopedic issues. He is worth the wait, and will fix it correctly. Thank you Dr. Uppal. You are truly my hero.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

Although he looks more like a car mechanic than a surgeon, he is one of the best back surgeons in the area.I had spinal fusion back in 2003, and am back to work. Also can play golf. I am not 100%, but who is after that type of surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Uppal and would go through it all over again if I needed to. There is a long wait in his office however, he is very busy

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

I have had 3 neck fusions in the last 8 years and one shoulder reconstruction and Dr. Uppal has done a fantastic job on all 4!!! I love using his outpatient surgery since I go home within 12 hours and can usually sit and watch TV less than 24 hrs after a major surgery. The scars are barely noticable and he truley cares about my well being - I highly recommend Dr Uppal as the best ortho surgeon in California.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2009 | flag

Just had to comment on dr. Uppal.first dicectomy lumbar surgery. I was on my second day of recovery and doing real good. No more siatic pain. I could nearly walk right before surgery.I got up the ne xt day after surgery and did very good. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Zuppal

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

DR. UPPAL IS A GREAT DOCTOR. I HAD A TOTAL OF 3 LUMBAR SPINAL SURGERIES, ONE INCLUDING AN ANTERIOR/POSTERIOR INTERBODY FUSION WITH HARDWARE INSTALLED TO HOLD MY SPINE TOGETHER. THIS WAS DONE IN 1999, AND IT WAS DONE ON L3-S1. ALL THRU THESE ORDEALS HE STOOD BY ME, AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I APPRECIATED HIS BEDSIDE MANNER.

Submitted June 1, 2007 | flag

spine surgeon and innovator. The best on the west coast. knows how to fix what scares evry other back surgeon. he is also a very nice, kind and decent person.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2006 | flag