Rate Dr. Michael Plotno

Dr. Michael Plotno's Ratings

I've needed surgery for quite awhile now. But i absolutely hate the dentist. But he really made the whole process soothing. And explained everything where i could actually understand it. Great specialist, would totally recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

went to dr plotno for a second opinion after being told i needed 4 surgeries by another periodontist in town. Dr Plotno said I only needed one minor surgery and it was totally painless. Staff is great as well and Randi does the best cleanings I have ever had in a dental office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Painless treatment and about 25% cheaper than other 2 periodontists I consulted with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][669338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

I will not recommend this dentist/perd. Was not completely satisfied wtih the service and did not feel comfortable with the outcome of my appt and work done. The quality of service was not up to par. They all just want to get paid. Look elsewhere for better service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][669337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

My girlfriend reccommended him but not so sure. Was not satisfied with the service. I would try the other top rated dentists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][669339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Doctor seemed knowledgable and thorough. I then went for a second consult and that periodontist was not as aggressive. Dr. Plotno's proposed plan seemed a bit excessive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][669336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

very thorough and caring,,,,explained everything and delivered painless care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][669335].votes_count ]]