Dr. Karen Q. Anderson

Dr. Karen Q. Anderson

Rate Dr. Karen Q. Anderson

Dr. Karen Q. Anderson's Ratings

Dr Anderson is fantastic! Very caring and knowledgeable. The front desk person was a gem. Very helpful with complex insurance issues and polite beyond comprehension. The hygentist was very thorough and professional. No problems on my end. Can't wait for my next appointment!

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Anderson is wonderful! I have to agree with other comments that her hygienist is only ok at best. I have been going to her for several years and her old hygienist was better. The new one is very quick and you don't feel like she cleans very well. The front desk and Dr. Anderson are wonderful though!

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Anderson is fantastic! Very kind, funny and gives you her undivided attention. She is using a different hygienist and I don't care for her. Doesn't take her time cleaning teeth. Liked the other person better, always took her time. New person justifies the small amount of time by telling me how great my teeth are and that they don't require much cleaning.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

She is an absolutely wonderful dentist, with a kind word to always say to everyone. VERY knowledgeable, and her skill is wonderful. Definitely at the top of her game, you won't regret it if you choose to see her.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2004 | flag