Rate Dr. David M Roth

Dr. David M Roth's Ratings

not good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

bad

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

We waited a while bc they were kind enough to fit my little boy in on a moment's notice. Although he sees kids starting at six, he took my five year old. He was amazing with my son, not to mention my 3-year-old line backer being completely distracting (to phrase it nicely.) Whenyou leave an office you have a gut feeling, and this one was good. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

This place is awesome. Dr Roth has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. Great location, free parking,great selection of designer eyewear. I see better than ever with my new Chanels. I'll be back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Roth was very nice and helpful. He introduced me to Ortho-K and now I can see perfectly everyday without contacts or glasses! I highly recommend Dr. Roth and ortho-k!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Very knowledgable in every aspect of Optometry, being medical, contact lens, and opthalmic lenses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

HE LISTENED TO MY PROBLEMS. HELPED ME TO SEE WELL ENOUGH TO DRIVE AGAIN WITH NEW GLASSES, WHERE BASCOM PALMER COULDN'T IMPROVE MY VISION. I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER DRIVE AGAIN. THANK GOD I WENT FOR A SECOND OPINION FROM DR ROTH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1926681].votes_count ]]