Rate Dr. David M Roth

Dr. David M Roth's Ratings

not good!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

bad

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

We waited a while bc they were kind enough to fit my little boy in on a moment's notice. Although he sees kids starting at six, he took my five year old. He was amazing with my son, not to mention my 3-year-old line backer being completely distracting (to phrase it nicely.) Whenyou leave an office you have a gut feeling, and this one was good. I highly recommend.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

This place is awesome. Dr Roth has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. Great location, free parking,great selection of designer eyewear. I see better than ever with my new Chanels. I'll be back

Submitted June 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Roth was very nice and helpful. He introduced me to Ortho-K and now I can see perfectly everyday without contacts or glasses! I highly recommend Dr. Roth and ortho-k!

Submitted April 15, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgable in every aspect of Optometry, being medical, contact lens, and opthalmic lenses.

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag

HE LISTENED TO MY PROBLEMS. HELPED ME TO SEE WELL ENOUGH TO DRIVE AGAIN WITH NEW GLASSES, WHERE BASCOM PALMER COULDN'T IMPROVE MY VISION. I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER DRIVE AGAIN. THANK GOD I WENT FOR A SECOND OPINION FROM DR ROTH.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2006 | flag