Rate Dr. David V. Mazza

Dr. David V. Mazza's Ratings

Having been to a lot of dentists, having dental work done on extensive level, but not lasting long due to constant repair and patch up, at last I saw dr. mazza several years ago. His examination was extremely precise. no one else has taken the time and films and photos he took. He showed me what was the root of all problems. It took a while over 8 months to fix and repair and replace all shady patch ups. The sedation didn't let me to feel a bit even I don't remember the day of procedure. Next day I expected pain and swelling but he had put me on several medications off hand so I had no swelling and pain that kept me comfortable. I have a a wonderful smile now and I can eat normally. Hands down the best dentist ever. Not the cheapest in town, but worrths every penny.

Submitted July 27, 2013 | flag

I can Smile Confidently thanks to all wonderful work of Dr. Mazza. His expertise and patience with me was unvbelievable. He is beyond a doctor, he is a true artist and a gentleman who understands and respects the needs and conditions of his patients. The office is super modern, and clean. All the equipments are high tech. His involvement as a professor at dental school has made him a great educator. I truly can not express my appreciation for what he did and how much he improved my life. God Bless him and his family and staff.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

All I Wanted Was To Keep My Four Front Teeth When I went to see Dr. Mazza over two years ago I had a very bleak diagnosis for calcium deposits gone untreated and it had lead to bone loss and a receding gum line. The future of my oral hygiene and oral health was uncertain. If I continued with my current habits I would have eventually lost all of my front teeth most certainly. With Dr. Mazza’s state of the art equipment, coupled with an oral hygiene plan which paralleled the cleaning methods that he implemented both in the office and at home. In two short years I have my gums back, I did not have to have surgery and I did not loose my four front teeth. Thank you Dr. Mazza for giving me back my own teeth and smile. There is nothing like having your own teeth and knowing that you are going to keep them. His professionalism, dedication and commitment to his patients is something he earns everyday. I think about him every morning when I see my own teeth reflecting back.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

I feel privileged to write this commendation for the perfection of the dental work Dr. Mazza has performed on my mouth, gums and teeth. His great care in the periodontal surgical procedures of gingival grafting, the straightening of my teeth in a small mouth, has been amazing. His superior and advanced training and as a professor teaching dental students at Maryland University Dental School with a driving desire that his dentists will give the same care and precision to their future patients that he has shown toward me and others I know who have greatly benefited from his outstanding dentistry. An elderly friend of mine in her 80's had much gum disease and was practically toothless, but Dr. Mazza has meticulously reversed everything and given her healthy gums and the most beautiful dentures in the world. She looks regal now and can't stop smiling! Sandy

Submitted July 29, 2012 | flag

When I first visited Dr. Mazza’s office nearly three years ago, my mouth was a mess. I hardly ever smiled … I was ashamed of my teeth. I was then wearing an ill-fitting partial that looked awful and made it difficult for me to chew meat, etc. With a lot of time and patience on Dr. Mazza’s part, he has restored the beautiful smile of my youth. I am no longer ashamed to smile … in fact, I smile all the time now. I highly recommend Dr. Mazza to anyone looking to improve their smile. Dr. Mazza, you are my hero!!!

Submitted July 22, 2012 | flag

Both the doctor and receptionist were very warm and friendly. Dr. Mazza was very thorough with the examination and cleaning, and helped make it a relaxing experience by playing tranquil music in the background. He even supplied me with a package containing a tooth brush, floss, mouth wash, etc. I will definitely return for my future dental needs!

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

Always friendly and wants you to have the best treatment possible. Scheduling is easy and there is never a long wait time. I've had an implant done, a root canal, and 2 fillings - all of very high quality.

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mazza is a great dentist! He is very thorough and is always checking to make sure you are comfortable and ok during the time he is working on you. He has been my dentist for over 5 years now and I always walk out of his office feeling very well taken care of. I don’t have dental insurance so he is wonderful about understanding that I have to pay out of pocket and he is always giving me helpful hints and ways to help me solve my problems without having to undergo a procedure. 3 of my teeth have receding gums and he is always reminding me to massage my gums and teaching me how to take especially good care of those teeth so I can avoid gum surgery. I think he is an excellent choice for a dentist and I am so glad that I found him.

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

Frankly, anytime I am to rate an establishment, I do try to think of the negative experiences initially. Dr. Mazza you got me! J I was not blessed with good teeth and have been to dentists in three different countries and a few in US. Leisurely the best experience! I needed a cap on a cracked front tooth. I wanted to be insured by the quality of the dentist that does the job correctly. I’ve asked around to find a good dentist. I was directed to the right source. Very informative, professional, friendly and detail oriented. He took his time and explained in detail while I was looking at my x-rays, before and during the procedure, giving me the options, not forcing me to what was convenient for his office! And yes, a personal call by Dr. Mazza after every visit to check on me. He does take pride in what he does! Anyhow, I received my cap one week later. It is beautiful and perfectly matching. Thank you Dr. Mazza. Ray

Submitted June 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mazza is the bomb:) and the Mazza Center for Implant and Esthetic Dentistry provides an outstanding dental experience for everyone. From a well decorated waiting room, the longest I have had to wait is 5 min, to exam rooms that have TV’s on both the wall and ceiling. Dr. Mazza is a true professional. I have great anxiety when I go to the dentist but not so with DR. Mazza. He makes me feel like a friend and not just a patient. He asks about friends and family, remembers birthdays and holidays, explains procedures well and answers all my questions and does phone follow ups to make sure everything is OK. He even puts on video and music I like to help me relax. His staff is always courteous, friendly and engaging. I know I can be a handful and they have always treated me with the upmost respect. Bottom line is that when I go there, I feel like I am going to see family and that family is taking care of me.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag