Rate Dr. Lynn Pierri

Dr. Lynn Pierri's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

She is a good surgeon. I felt comfortable in the chair. I drive from Queens to see her because i know she is knowlegable. I cna recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pierri and her staff are a class act! We drive very far to use her practice because I feel she is well educated and very good at what she does. Her staff answers all questions and if they don't know the answer, they will look into it and call back to give you a response. I recommend her practice to anyone needing oral surgery.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Hard to get appointment, took 3 months for oral appliance, stated they accepted insurance and that it took so long waiting for approval from insurance which they never requested & then turned around and billed me

Submitted July 19, 2014 | flag

I have a hard time believing that ANYBODY could have nothing other than a wonderful experience when going to Dr. Pierri. Very warm, friendly, beautiful, clean & organized office. The staff is completely compatent and Dr. Perri is the nicest person with a wonderful personality & extremely talented in her field. I give a 2 thumbs up and then some to Dr. Pierri! Thank you, thank you!!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pierri made me a sleep appliance. I have found it to be invaluable. The office is immaculate and the Dr and staff are all very caring. It's the best office I've ever been to and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Submitted May 4, 2014 | flag

After seven procedures and countless consultations and check ups, I can say with the utmost confidence that Dr. Pierri is one of the most knowledgeable, thorough, and competent medical professionals I've ever dealt with (and trust me, I've dealt with many over the past decade despite my young age). Dr. Pierri's commitment to being the very best in her field is certainly reflected in her exceptional surgical skill and work ethic. She's genuinely concerned about the well-being of her patients and in my case, she's made what has been a very long and somewhat difficult process bearable. Her staff is courteous and responsible. The office is always impeccably clean and is definitely the most beautiful medical office I've visited. The onsite OR is state of the art, and anesthesia care that is provided by anesthesiologists provides for extra peace of mind. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lynn Pierri to friends and relatives who are searching for an oral surgeon. She's simply the best.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pierri is nothing short of amazing. I have been going to her for treatment for approximately 25 years. Other oral surgeons I have tried cannot compare to Dr. Pierri. Two years ago, I had terrible, excrutiating pain and neither my dentist nor their suggested oral surgeons could figure out what was wrong...then I remembered how Dr. Pierri had cared for me in the past. I insisted on going back to her, even though my dentist wanted me to see the oral surgeon affiliated with his office. After taking one look at me, Dr. Pierri knew I wasn't ok like the dentist had said. I have other medical problems and Dr. Pierri knew just how to handle my problems - and she did. She is a wonderful, kind and extremely caring doctor. In a matter of an hour or so, my surgery was completed and, finally, I was out of the terrible pain that I had dealt with for far too long. Her staff calls you the next day after surgery to make sure you are ok and not having any problems. She is, by far, the best!!

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

I went in for the removal of some scar tissue. Was told no pain, no bleeding, no stitches. To my amazement my lip went up on fire. Five stitches later, pain and lots of bleeding. I would never use this doctor again. I have no feeling in my lip because it damaged the nerve. Another Oral Surgeon told me all they had to do was numb the area and take out the scar tissue and one or two stitches

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pierri is an amazing oral surgeon. I am 51 years old and came to see Dr. Pierri for a wisdom tooth extraction. She did an amazing job, was very thorough answered all of my questions. The recovery was a breeze. I never even took a Tylenol after. I had no swelling and literally went back to work right after. Her staff is very courteous and knowledgeable. I went back to Dr. Pierri for a sleep appliance because of my snoring problem. I spent thousands of dollars on things that never worked. The sleep appliance that she made for me is unbelievable. I was apprehensive at first but after 2 fittings I have finally stopped snoring. My wife can finally sleep without her ear plugs. There is absolutely zero discomfort sleeping with the appliance. I would highly recommend Dr. Pierri to all my friends and family.

Submitted April 6, 2014 | flag