Rate Dr. Lynn Pierri

Dr. Lynn Pierri's Ratings

Had a tooth extracted 10/14/14 probly the best dentist experience I've had even tho it was very painful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Run away as fast as you can lies so bad can't even remember what she says and scams insurance

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

She is a good surgeon. I felt comfortable in the chair. I drive from Queens to see her because i know she is knowlegable. I cna recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Pierri and her staff are a class act! We drive very far to use her practice because I feel she is well educated and very good at what she does. Her staff answers all questions and if they don't know the answer, they will look into it and call back to give you a response. I recommend her practice to anyone needing oral surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Hard to get appointment, took 3 months for oral appliance, stated they accepted insurance and that it took so long waiting for approval from insurance which they never requested & then turned around and billed me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I have a hard time believing that ANYBODY could have nothing other than a wonderful experience when going to Dr. Pierri. Very warm, friendly, beautiful, clean & organized office. The staff is completely compatent and Dr. Perri is the nicest person with a wonderful personality & extremely talented in her field. I give a 2 thumbs up and then some to Dr. Pierri! Thank you, thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][669771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Pierri made me a sleep appliance. I have found it to be invaluable. The office is immaculate and the Dr and staff are all very caring. It's the best office I've ever been to and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2405735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

After seven procedures and countless consultations and check ups, I can say with the utmost confidence that Dr. Pierri is one of the most knowledgeable, thorough, and competent medical professionals I've ever dealt with (and trust me, I've dealt with many over the past decade despite my young age). Dr. Pierri's commitment to being the very best in her field is certainly reflected in her exceptional surgical skill and work ethic. She's genuinely concerned about the well-being of her patients and in my case, she's made what has been a very long and somewhat difficult process bearable. Her staff is courteous and responsible. The office is always impeccably clean and is definitely the most beautiful medical office I've visited. The onsite OR is state of the art, and anesthesia care that is provided by anesthesiologists provides for extra peace of mind. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lynn Pierri to friends and relatives who are searching for an oral surgeon. She's simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2405734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Pierri is nothing short of amazing. I have been going to her for treatment for approximately 25 years. Other oral surgeons I have tried cannot compare to Dr. Pierri. Two years ago, I had terrible, excrutiating pain and neither my dentist nor their suggested oral surgeons could figure out what was wrong...then I remembered how Dr. Pierri had cared for me in the past. I insisted on going back to her, even though my dentist wanted me to see the oral surgeon affiliated with his office. After taking one look at me, Dr. Pierri knew I wasn't ok like the dentist had said. I have other medical problems and Dr. Pierri knew just how to handle my problems - and she did. She is a wonderful, kind and extremely caring doctor. In a matter of an hour or so, my surgery was completed and, finally, I was out of the terrible pain that I had dealt with for far too long. Her staff calls you the next day after surgery to make sure you are ok and not having any problems. She is, by far, the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2405733].votes_count ]]