Rate Dr. Beth W. Nauert

Dr. Beth W. Nauert's Ratings

My son has special needs and she is amazing with her knowledge of special needs children. She always listens to my concerns and never underestimates my concerns. She is a wonderful doctor and are so happy we found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

Dr. Nauert has been the pediatrician for both of our boys for years. Now it is about time for both young men to move on but they beg to stay with her because all the memory and good experience make them trust and rely on her. Dr. Nauert is the best. The staff was good but the receptionists sometimes were not so friendly over 15 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2009

One of Dr. Nauert's best qualities; in my opinion, is that she sets me at ease with the daily parenting issues and fears. She listens to your every word, then answers in detail. I recommend her as often as possible. Her nurses are just as patient. Your kids will love her as much as my son does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Nauert is fantastic. I've found her kind, respectful, efficient, and knowledgeable. She takes the time to tell me what I'm doing right as a parent, which is great to hear, and is very constructive. I look forward to my daughter's well-child visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

She has been seeing both our children (born 2000 & 2002) since day one. We love her. Dr. Nauert is helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and very patient with our kids. Our oldest begs us to call her whenever he feels the slighest cough or cold.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2007

Wonderful with kids, very willing to answer questions, office staff is great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927343].votes_count ]]