Rate Dr. Anne Rose N. Eapen

Dr. Anne Rose N. Eapen's Ratings

Dr. Eapen is intelligent, professional, gentle, thorough, available, and she doesn't make the patient wait but then doesn't rush the patient. And she has terrific staff. Dr. Eapen is just a great doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

Excellent Doctor. I have been her patient for over 15 years

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

When referred to Dr Eapen I was told she would "add years to your life", and I believe she will. Very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Eapen and her staff are very pleasant and respectful. She is never hurried and always takes ample time to talk with me and answer my questions. The waiting time is always reasonable and she seems glad to see me. She treats me like an intelligent and educated person, isn't opinionated or condescending. My husband and I feel lucky to have found her and he feels comfortable with her being a woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2012

Dr Eapen has taken excellent care of my and my wife's health for over ten years. She is keen to get to the root of the disease and treats it quite effectively.It is relatively easy to get appointments in her office at short notice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

Dr. Eapen is not in my primary insurance network so I pay upfront and submitt for reimbursements. She is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Eapen's for six years and think she is one of the best doctors available. She is very knowledgeable and has really helped me manage some medical conditions I am forced to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Always able to get appointment in a timely manner; very knowledgable and easy to talk to; works with me to assure that I am following the care plan; my wife and I and son have been going to her for over 20 years and we have never had a problem with her care. Always available. Follows my son's kidney problems and my diabetic problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

She doesn't schedule enough time for physicals and if you are older they are too superficial. Very easy for her to overlook conditions. Does a lot of fast physicals for immigration paperwork.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I saw Dr. Eapen a couple of years ago. At first she seemed caring and thorough. When she couldn't figure out what was wrong with me through minimal testing she decided it was all in my head. In fact she went behind my back and told my husband this. If she thought it was pyschological I can't figure out why she never referred me to a psych person. Wanted me to go back to work while I was still on TPN therapy-couldn't hold down food or liquids. She refused to extend my work excuse- accused me of "malingering". Went to another doctor who extended my work excuse and discovered what the problem was. Although not a curable condition, the new doctor gave me the correct diagnosis and correct medication to help my symptoms. When I first went to Dr. Eapen I thought she was wonderful but quickly became very disappointed in her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927480].votes_count ]]