Rate Dr. Maria I. Martinez

Dr. Maria I. Martinez's Ratings

Dr Martinez is the best. She works great, very gentle and professional.I would recommend her a 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][669902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I was referred to Dr Martinez by my friend who goes to her for the past 5years I was in alot of pain I call Dr Martinez and the front desk was able to see me the same day they were really nice I ended up with a root canal I was able to make payments on the root canal I went to another office but they wanted the money at front I couln't afforded but my friend knew that her Dr Martinez works with patients who don't have Insurance I'am glad that i meet Dr and staff i recomend her with my eyes closed I had good experince with the Alexndria office :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][669901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I went to Dr. Martinez in the Alexandria office. I found her to be an excellent doctor. She explained things very well and I felt that I received good care when she did my cleaning. Her staff even helped me to understand my insurance so that I could be sure I was getting my money's worth. I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][669900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

She is a great doctor! She takes the time to be with the patient and examines very carefully. She explains to the parent the steps of what she is doing and she is very sweet with the children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][669899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I needed only deep cleaning, but the most important was the education information that I have never received in any other office. I found Dr. Martinez incredible helpful while trying to understand why I needed this treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][669898].votes_count ]]