Dr. Elbert H. Barnes

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Elbert H. Barnes has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Elbert" to "Elbert H."
RID: 1265649
05/10/10 5 5 5 5 Solid medical advice. Serious. Knows his limitations. Takes plenty of time to listen.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1028683
08/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bert and Cathy are wonderful physicians whom I first started seeing years ago before I left the area. When I moved back a few years ago I signed up my whole family to become patients and we are very satisfied. Dr. Bert sent my son for a test that no other doctor, including various specialists, had picked up on and he is now on daily medication that has improved his quality of life. He has all the patience in the world with my teenaged daughter, who cannot always describe succinctly what is troubling her. Don't confused quiet compassion with "stuffiness". the receptionist Rosemary is wonderful also, very helpful! I recommend them wholeheartedly!
Insurance: GHI
RID: 1003654
06/10/09 5 5 5 5 Appointment times are usually met (no extended waiting) Dr. Barnes seems very knowledgeable and helpful. He has been my Dr. for several years and I have recommended him to others.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 890334
18/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bert is very knowledgable and you can ask him anything. He makes time for the patient and still is very prompt with his appointments. He and his wife work as a team and the office staff are clearly influenced by it.
Insurance: United Healthcare