Rate Dr. Felix W. Chu

Dr. Felix W. Chu's Ratings

Did not coordinate care with my other attending physicians. Ignored I was on Warfarin but he did not moderate or suspend usage before operation that resulted in higher level of blood and slower healing. Seemed disinterested. Went out of country following surgery and had to deal with office staff when complications resulted from medication allergy. Rather than work harder to satisfy my displeasure with his service, he seemed to prefer me to just walk away from his practice in need of another follow-up surgery for the same condition that he failed to resolve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Chu's immediate diagnosis and rapid response to my dad’s stage IIII throat & neck cancer along with his excellent team of colleagues saved my dads life 10 years ago this June. I will never forget his genuine care and concern the day of biopsy and for radical surgery following his cancer treatment for my dad and our family. The compassion showed could not have been impersonated. Forever grateful…

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Sinus Surgery. Excellent diagnosis and result. Solved breathing, runny nose and snoring problems. Do not, however, expect a return call. Apparently, he is too busy to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

He's my angel!! Had complications due to another doctor's mistake and he took care of me. Made me feel safe and in good hands. The best of care and excellent bed side manners..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2008

Dr. Chu did endoscopic sinus, septoplasty, and tonsilectomy in one shot for me. Best decision I ever made and should have done it years earlier. 5 years later, no ill effects and all problems solved. Top notch specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

This doctor actually cares about you personally! He is very knowledgeable and precise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2006

Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Nice, friendly, knowledgeable. Did an excellent job on my sinus surgery. Only bad thing is he doesn't spend much time with each patient. But that is because he is in such demand for being an excellent surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1927611].votes_count ]]