Dr. Lawerence D. Sharpe

Dr. Lawerence D. Sharpe

Rate Dr. Lawerence D. Sharpe

Dr. Lawerence D. Sharpe's Ratings

Greatest pediatrician in the inland empire!! Was my pediatrician, and is now my kids! Love him!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2012 | flag

My kids have been going to Dr Sharpe for the past 12 years. He is AWESOME. You will be hard-pressed to find a better pediatrician. His bedside manner is beyond reproach and he always goes above and beyond. He is the kind of doctor that really returns your phone calls and follows up with you. I wish he was in GP so he could be my doctor.

Submitted July 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Sharpe is the best pediatrician you will ever find. He is kind and really great with my kids. He even called once over the weekend to check on my daughter.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2009 | flag

He is the best doctor I have ever come across. He even treated my son during his lunch hour because of a terrible experience I had at another doctor's office. A great doctor!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2007 | flag

Dr. Sharpe is the best pediatrician you will find. I cannot say enough good things about him!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2006 | flag

Dr. Sharpe is the best. I've been going to him for 20 years and I never want to change.

Submitted May 12, 2004 | flag