Dr. Kevin W. Chang

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/04/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Kevin W. Chang has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kevin" to "Kevin W."
RID: 726804
20/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Chang was recommend by a friend and I am very happy that he was. Dr. Chang is very friendly and is willing to answer every question you have. I was shocked to know that he actually retrurns house calls. I was expecting a RN to call me back when I had a question about an OTC cold medicine for my son. He's the best, I have even recommended him to my friends.
RID: 463054
12/12/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Chang is wonderful! I did a lot of doctor hopping and am very pleased. He spends LOTS of time with you, he doesnt make me feel like I am wasting his time and lets me ask all the questions I want. I am very happy.
RID: 310486
06/05/07 5 5 5 Dr. Chang is the best! Very helpful, patient, and reassuring. Answered all questions and addressed all concerns. Knows what he's doing and is very good at it. Was there for follow-up. Has an excellent bedside manner. Great with kids and adults alike. Wish I could find a Dr. like him who cared for adults.
RID: 48712
03/10/06 4 5 5 Dr. Chang is so friendly and energetic! My wait time was great and he answered all my questions. I like the way he interracts with kids and gives me helpful hints on raising children.
Insurance: HealthPartners