Rate Dr. Stuart F. Slavin

Dr. Stuart F. Slavin's Ratings

Dr. Slavin has been the primary care dr. for all 4 of my children, ages 8 -1, since they were born. Which adds up to alot of well visits and sick visits. He is always knowledgable direct and extremely kid friendly. He has always airs on the side of caution without being an alarmist. Always a a smile on his face and patient to answer any of your questions. And I can ask a lot of questions. By far a great doctor for your sons or daughters. And genuinly a nice man all around.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Slavin is a great doctor. I only want to see him in this practice. He is great with my son who is a teenager. He talks to him and listens to him. He doesn't rush us and he answers all of our questions and directs us to proper care. I was new to the area when we first came to him and am so satisfied.

Submitted May 15, 2008 | flag