You may also like

Rate Dr. Felix Urman

Dr. Felix Urman's Ratings

Dr. Urman has been our family dermatologist for years. He's super knowledgeable and personable. I have full confidence in seeing him for various procedures and recommend him to everyone I know. If you can get an appointment to see him, don't think twice!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2797603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Amazing staff. Very efficient. Dr Urman told me what i have. He told me how to correct it. Gave me some prescrips. Sent me on my way, 20 minutes before my appointment time. Amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2741206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Excellent Doctor, explains your medical issues.
However, one of his staff members needs coaching on how to speak to his patients, she was quick to answer before listening and a bit arrogant, she laughed with co workers as if she was laughing about the patients... Made me feel uncomfortable...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2715276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I've been suffering from psoriasis for over four years. I've been to countless dermatologists to try and make the symptoms subside. I saw Dr. Urman in the middle of December and by the New Year, my psoriasis had completely cleared up! He is extremely knowledgable and always concerned about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2682784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Don't be fooled by this very young looking doctor. He is excellent. Very knowledgeable, self assured,
Quick, personable, respectful, listens and good looking too boot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I broke out with a very itchy rash last night after dinner and could not sleep at all. At 8 am today (Sunday) I googled Dermatologist Somerset NJ, and Dr Urman came up as being open. I called the office and it was before 9 am and Dr Urman himself picked up the phone. He listened to my situation and told me to come in before 9am. I was there by 8:35 and was the first patient seen. He diagnosed me with acute urticaria, called in my prescriptions to the pharmacy and I had my meds by 10 am. It's 6 pm now and my itching is almost gone. I have never had service like this at a doctor's office and this was on a sunday.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2545151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I was told that my son had vidiago by some other derm. but when I went back for a follow-up another doctor from the group said he didnt think he had that. Also his regular doctor sent me back to check out a mark on his face. I set up another appointment to find out she had no idea what is was!! Thats when I found Dr. Urman and all the reveiws he had. I set up an appointment told the nurse what was going on just before doctor was to came in. When Dr. Urman came in he looked at my son and said "no way your son does NOT have vidilago" and the spot on his face is just from the sun. I was soooo happy you could tell he was very certain and knowledgeable!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1928244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

About a year ago I broke out with really bad acne, went to see some other dermatologist, it literally got worse. Then out of frustration I began o search online for a decent dermatologist, found Dr Urman, read his reviews from patients (great reviews by the way), and thought to give him a shot. So thankful I did! All of my acne is pretty much gone. It's unbelievable! Besides being knowledgeable, Dr Urman is thoughtful & empathetic. He was mindful of the fact that I was paying out of pocket and tried to prescribe medication that was effective and inexpensive. The staff were also very helpful and cheerful. I highly recommend Dr Urman & team (Academic Dermatology). Bless You!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1928243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

I was patient of Dr. Urman in Brooklyn and I was very sad when he moved to New Jersey. I drive 40 miles to see him and to bring my family. He is always thorough, kind and I highly recommend to everyone. One of my best experiences!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1928242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Dr. Urman is a nice doctor, but I felt really rushed when he saw me. All I received was prescription after prescription, and he just couldn't wait to finish. I spent no more than 7 minutes with him. And I saved the best for last...this doctor's staff is among the most unprofessional, rude, obnoxious, and most juvenile I have ever encountered in a doctor's office. One receptionist in particular, took my insurance card and threw it at me, after I got upset because initially, they did not want to see me because of my card being expired. This woman told me that she was "helping" me by asking me to pay the consultation upfront ($150) and THEN deal with my insurance! Instead of finding a way to assist me so that I would not have to miss my appointment, on a Sunday, by the way, she gave me an attitude as if she was paying for my appt. If I had an employee treating my new patients like that I would fire her on the spot. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, GO ELSEWHERE FOR YOUR SKINCARE NEEDS.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1928241].votes_count ]]