Rate Dr. Jonathon M. Taylor

Dr. Jonathon M. Taylor's Ratings

Great practice. Dr. Taylor is very helpful, compassionate, and informative. He does regular adjustments and uses something called The Graston Method/Technique, which is great for loosening up tight muscles. He's also a great resource if you need / want suggestions on stretches or things you can do in between visits. Typically, chiropractors get a bad reputation for trying to get you in their office 10 times a week. I didn't get this impression from Dr. Taylor at all. I feel amazing after every office visit, even if there's a gap of a fee weeks between visits. His receptionist is very nice too. Never a wait. Office is clean. LOVE this practice.

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Taylor is amazing! He is incredibly knowledgeable and keeps current on new developments in his field. He is an expert diagnostician, uses innovative treatment techniques and is very realistic about treatment schedules and duration. He completelt relieved my husband's plantar fasiitis, and he saved my life by being conservative and thorough: I had back pain and he prescribed an MRI to better diagnose the condition. The MRI found a large tumor that would have become cancerous if left untreated. My OB-GYN had missed it. After extensive surgery I am fine, and feel great, due to Dr. Taylor. Iappreciate that he does whatever he can, but refers you to specialty physicians immediatelt if he thinks it is warranted.

Submitted March 12, 2010 | flag

Dr Taylor is a really good chiropractor. I would recommend him highly.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2008 | flag

The nicest, most knowledgeable Chiropractor. Listens. Office welcoming and warm. Helped back and neck aches a great deal. Been in the area a long time.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2006 | flag